Reviews for Butterfly Effect
Kloness chapter 1 . 12/6
Why does Mariposa have no one if “Mother and Merope doted on me, constantly”?
Kloness chapter 3 . 12/6
Ton Riddle is just like Light Yagami but he acknowledges that he isn’t perfect
Mr. Meowington chapter 4 . 12/5
This was amazing, I felt like i had read a whole novel and I'm shooked, especially when I found out Snape died like omfg
Takinginspiration chapter 4 . 11/17
That was Amaaaazing...I love this story. Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece.
LuckyBug192 chapter 4 . 11/12
I love you so much for writing this. This certainly isn't one of the usual OC stories you'd read. Truly beautiful
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 10/7
Love it. Love it so much.
This was beautiful
Yuki Suou chapter 4 . 9/4
it was an amazing story!
Gennebra chapter 1 . 7/26
Perfect. Brilliantly writing and characterization. I couldn't be happier with this story!
Cosette chapter 4 . 7/14
I LOVE IT! This story is the best and saddest I've ever read! I love how Mariposa and Tom Riddle Sr. met when they were young. Or how Mariposa worried over her sister, no- every action she did throughout the story , I believe, was amazing. I also like how Tom Riddle Jr. changed. Anyhow, this story is amazing!
Wow. Just wow. First time a story has actually made me speechless. This is a perfect example of how a SI OC fanfic should (in my own opinion) be. True to canon, but with enough changes to the plot to become it's own story. I definitely will be going through the rest of your stories to see what else you've come up with. Absolutely amazing.
Konohamaya Uzumaki chapter 4 . 7/8
Oh how i've absolutely LOVED this story! The part which i've loved the most is where Mariposa tells her that if she could turn back time she's relive her life as Mariposa the exact same way. It was just so powerful! Thank you for posting this amazing story, you're a genius"
Seisu chapter 4 . 6/28
Bloody brilliant... I wasn't expecting that! It's a very pleasant surprise. Your characterization is terrific. I can't help but admire you. I especially like the last part with Harry and Tom Jr. (灬ω灬)
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 4 . 6/27
The story was great. It was definitely not what I accepted. I enjoy the balance of grey. The one thing I didn't understand was Tiarella; she was Muggle and you said the family hated Muggles. It is like with Tom Sr in that he was a "special" Muggle?
WannaBeNinja chapter 4 . 6/6
This was great! I love Mariposa! Thank you for writing this...i appreciate that while Tom doesn't turn into Lord Voldemort he isn't squeaky clean like others make him to be. Great read!