Reviews for Butterfly Effect
WannaBeNinja chapter 4 . 6/6
This was great! I love Mariposa! Thank you for writing this...i appreciate that while Tom doesn't turn into Lord Voldemort he isn't squeaky clean like others make him to be. Great read!
Innieminnie chapter 4 . 3/15
Hey! Petunia got to be a magical in this world! Banzai~
brilliant
fernandfeather chapter 4 . 2/13
This was really good.
Jikol chapter 4 . 1/18
tom riddle seniors character...i love it so much
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 3 . 12/29/2016
This is rather interesting. Certainly explores the difference between what is 'right' and what is 'wrong'.

I like how Tom is. He's not gone round the bend, he loves his family something fierce. It's also interesting seeing Mariposa - because most fics have a light or dark OC, or a light grey. But she's sort of dark grey mixed in with apathy, no concern for the world beyond what affects her.

And the 'evil' here is an unknown, Mateus. It's interesting seeing how little can push one off the fence and into...insanity? Can I call it that? I mean how can we know that murderers and psychopaths don't have the right idea? It's not like we morally correct citizens are particularly doing the dying world any good.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
Oh my Mavis, Merlin, and Mari, I love this! This is SO creative, it's inspired, it's AMAZING! You did a fantastic job, Thank You!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 4 . 12/19/2016
EmiliaKyuchi chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Fabulous work on this story! It was fascinating to see the ripple effects of Mariposa's presence.
Samsara Amaranth chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
It was a very interesting read... I do feel sheepish to say that I had put it to the back of my mind after seeing one of the main characters as Tom Riddle Sr. But I am glad I read it!
It was a fresh breath of originality. You even made me love Tom Riddle Sr. a character I'm damn sure I abhored
until now!
I adored Mariposa's character AND name. It fits. I loved the way you developed her character as well as how she influenced other characters. I won't say they were OOC because frankly they weren't. You merely managed to see underneath the underneath and explored them and what a fine job you did!
I couldn't help laughing at the quirky relationship of Mariposa and Dumb-as-door. Absolutely marvellous! And the way you brought Cecilia the insignificant character and changed her into the amazing girl you depicted!
I ship ToPosa! I will admit I felt like squealing when;

Riddle turned back with a cocky smirk.

"You were scared, weren't you, before I came to get you."

The way Tom and Harry were related and the way only the both of them knew the significance of the 7 books touched my heart.

Harry's eyes lingered on the book his grandfather had been unwilling to part with—he'd kept the original and distributed copies to the others. Read it like a man obsessed. Thought of the sad, bitter childhood the Tom Riddle of the books had.

The irony of the Dark Lord defeating the other Dark Lord, of how the snotty muggle brat fell in love with the filthy tramp, how said tramp was once a rich heiress, that Lily and James found each other no matter what, of how alike Tom Riddle Sr and Jr were, the way Harry grew up and Dumbledore and Riddles was not lost on me.

I would love to go on and on about what I fangirled over but well this review is already way too big. I couldn't help it! A simply, splendid fan fiction!
Despite all I would like to point out a few flaws as constructive criticism. Please do not take offense... There were a few grammatical errors but that happens to even the best of the writers so that point is moot. You have a very distinctive writing style which appeals to me very much yet sometimes it gets very monotonous, I am sorry to say so. It gets too predictable and the interest lessens. For at times there were some things that were written repeatedly just written in a different manner, format or context.. See? Like the way I did in the last sentence... I repeat I meant no offense when I typed this. ..

Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of fiction!

Kudos!

S ms r
...
CuriousShark15 chapter 4 . 10/11/2016
All this in just 4 effects...*crying in the background*...it was perfect.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2016
the wizard version of Light Yagami
Viviene001 chapter 4 . 9/23/2016
(Confused by family lines)
Nice story!love it XD
Miyukino chapter 4 . 9/13/2016
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Nearly cried reading this in public.
Lity chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
Me estoy enamore de la historia es muy linda ! Que Tom sea hijo de Mariposa y que el descubra lo que es el amor.
La verdad ame cada capitulo sinceramente te felicitó por esta obra maestra !