Reviews for Pinkie's Birthday Extravanganza
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Can't read it
Demona-Silverwing chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Wow, this story gave me so many feels! Cheese and Pinkie were really in character, well at least Pinkie was, because we know her better. :D I always thought that Pinkie and romance didn't mix but boy was I wrong! When Cheese came along I felt that this ship is sooooo right! I mean I know a lot of time opposites are supposed to attract, but in this case it must only be like this. Thank you for writing this story, it made me tear up in some places which is a sign that a story is really touching. :)
Ada-Erika chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
I was reading till this point and since it's late I wanted to skip to the end and then I see "DiscoLight" - "OMFG back back back!" ;D great to see another Twicord/DiscoLight shipper omg! (You guys are so far between! Have ypu done a fic of them. Bye! *goes to check*)

PS. that name is also my DeviantArt name
SummerDancer chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Best. Ship. Ever. Hnnng!
spaghettibetty chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
. . . .EVAAAAAHHHHHH! The only problem I found was when Pinkie's sisters were talking. Maud doesn't smile, nor does she shout. But other than that, the story was awesome. You, my awesome story wrighter, deserve a favorite and a follower.

PS cheesiepie is best shipping

God Bless
Meep chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Simon and Betty are adorable! And Simon is my favorite AT chacter so yeah. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
Calliecature chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
this is so cute! and the way you narrate it in a showing-more-than-telling way was satisfactory, again I feel like I'm watching an episode inside my head. Thank you for sharing this, you've obviously made a lot of fans happy -including me. :)
Calliecature chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
eeeeeeeee! they should DEFINITELY make this an episode! I would want to see and hear Cheese's song. That's the best party ever!
Calliecature chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
oh, fluff. I'm so happy for Cheese. It's always nice to know your crush cares.
Calliecature chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
I'm impressed on how you've got their personalities down and that their conversations are natural.
Calliecature chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
Surprise ruined. Great going, Pinkie. But I think Cheese is a bit relieved.
Calliecature chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
"Everything I do is so fabulous!"

Then she fell asleep and started snoring.

Hahaha!
Calliecature chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
I laughed at the line of "His eyes narrowed as he exaggeratedly mouth the word 'Forever.'"
Calliecature chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
I love imagining Discord holding Fluttershy like some kind of a plushie -it's a cute pic.

While I was reading through, the story seems to be building an episode inside my head. It has the right amount of imaging and conversation in it. Your style doesn't plunge the readers inside characters' heads but the outside interaction with your verbal style is fun enough to stimulate readers' imagination.
Calliecature chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I'm glad you've got Twilight's organization and obsession with details which equates to her goal achievement. Twang's not insulting for me. Most books do that to add flavor to their characters.