Reviews for To Be A Master
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 1 . 4/11
charmander because he is orange it just not naruto without orange also bulba wound't fit his fighting style
Trebeh chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
A hundred times yes to this story! As a fellow author I know you get a lot of these messages but please update when you can! If you ever want a beta reader to proof read or bounce ideas around with I am both available and willing. Great job with this story; keep up the high caliber work!
yindragonkiba chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Love it but really horrible with the cliffhanger
Fan.Fic.Coalition chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Do not stop writing, all of your stories are great. We ( .Coalition) find solice in your stories and they are superb.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Lol I like the idea it's cool and original and im assume the pairing is prof. Ivy and naruto
GhostWagon chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
good start
xbox432 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Looks like it'll be a fun story, I've honestly never seen one with Delia as a character before, much less as a kid. Plus Prof. Ivy, man was she cute. As for which one he'll choose... I'm gonna say say Charmander, after all: orange.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I fucking swear, if you make choose Charmander just because he's orange I will rip you a new asshole. And if you fucking dare to try to nickname one of his pokemon Ramen... some threats are better left unsaid.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I can pretty much guess where this is going, that is, if you continue this(it's May, I don't have that much hope), but I will assume you will make Naruto choose Charmander because of his infantile engrossment of the color, along with a Magikarp, Dragonite(somewhere in its evolution chain; you can't just catch one), a Raichu(again; somewhere in its evolution chain you just can never catch the little fuckers), Moltres, and finally, most likely Mewtwo(they will most likely connect with each other's painful backgrounds), Mew(to make it bring him back to the Shinobi world), or a Ditto(a Pokemon that can morph into any person or animal without even seeing it? A must have for any Shinobi). As for the pairing, I can already hear a baby Ash calling Naruto 'Dada!' so don't even try playing that mind game. I believe I have just deciphered this entire story and any loops you would have thrown for us. Suck it, this is what you get for making me wait for so goddamned long.

Signing Out, The LemonManiac!
A.K.U chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
A nice start. Its well written and interesting.
If there is any complaint its that its so short, try to flesh it out a bit more. Try discribing things more. For example, when Naruto preforms the tests for Professor Oak, what exactly is he doing to show off his strength? Is he weight-lifting, hitting a punching bag, lifting rocks? Next, at some parts the story feels like its going to fast. For instence, you have Naruto just waking up from unconsiousness and as soon as Hana leaves to check on the food, Delia's dragging him out the door to Oak's lab. Try to introduce your characters in more detail, like what does Hana do for a living? Does Delia have a father living with them? And how about the setting around them? How about showing a scene where Naruto gets agood look around. Are they in Pallet Town, or does Oak and the Ketchem's move to Pallet from somewhere else in the future?

This story has a lot of potential, so I hope you update soon.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Ramen junky chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
keep it up the good work.
Brehze chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Really great start but please post soon would be really nice
jh831 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
like what you have so far
it keeps my interest
its april now and you havn't updated. plz don't forget about this stry and put it off. hope you continue soon
088 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
"Praise The Lord, can I get an update!?"
Crowd: "Update!"