Reviews for Watch Out
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 1/21
Great confrontation! You have a point about the CCTV camera. Although Magnusen (sp?) was quite resourceful too. But at this point, Sherlock didn't know about him being a threat.
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 1/1
This was good, I can see this happening. Thanks for posting.
EvilDime chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
True... that is a bit strange.
It's good to see Sherlock raging at Mycroft on John's behalf. The last sentence made me grin, though. :P
- Dime
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Sherlock's last line was good. Suspecting that Mycroft kidnapped John in order to get him to forgive Sherlock? Very sinister and crafty. A Mycroft sort of scheme, if Mycroft didn't like John himself.
Puggle chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Fantastic
BarbaraKaterina chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
My explanation is that Magnussen had his people - people he owned - even among Mycroft's staff, and they kept the information quiet.

Great story, especially the end!
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
CCTV is everywhere sherlock aims to be.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Aw... poor Sherlxok
Lighght chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
...I like it, yeah.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I definitely believe that Mycroft has a camera pointing at 221B at all times.

Have you watched all of season three? Because if so, I have more comments to make, but I don't want to spoil it for you if you haven't.
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This conversation never occurred to me as I watched (and rewatched) this episode, but it totally makes sense. The line about it being more important now than ever that Dr. Watson be safe? Excellent. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Love it! completely agree with the AN! Brilliant!
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
This is AMAZING! And yes, I do believe Mycroft has a CCTV camera pointed at the flat at all times. I mean, why wouldn't he? LOL
Virginiana chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow, nice job of filling in a missing scene. I can totally believe an exchange like this happened between the brothers. Well done!
madkrizzy chapter 1 . 2/18/2014