Reviews for The Human Factor
marshall123maria chapter 16 . 2/22/2016
I loved this so much! Not sure if you have abandoned it but it's definitely worth carrying on.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2015
It's honestly indescribable to say how much I loved this. Sorry I'm too lazy to give any useful or specific feedback for you -tonKKs
tigergirl1723 chapter 16 . 2/26/2015
Ok this is interesting, please update soon!
Smile Black chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
Your story is awesome! just so you know ;)
cha chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
I really love your story! It's just super great. I have nothing else to say but thank you! And i will wait for a new chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
We need more!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
I like it! But what is wrong with Tony?
eileenKelli chapter 16 . 8/31/2014
Oh this chapter made me so happy, so hopeful...I can't wait until next chapter when I'm sure you'll dash all that and punch us in the feels.
I feel the absence of Captain America. I'm sure Tony'll get blamed for not inviting him to the party sooner. Considering the way things are going, Steve will join the group near Tony's breaking point, and wither cause Tony to finally break down, or help save him...maybe both!
ps. I hope the 2 raven's are significant to the plot and not just a shout out to Odin fans . But either way, yay!
eileenKelli chapter 15 . 8/28/2014
Damn, the hits just keep coming.
sbrock777 chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
oh poor tony please post again
Ryana chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
What's wrong with tony? You're making it sound like he's pulling a Benjamin button thing. Is that what's happening to him? He's getting younger till he dies?
Tirian chapter 13 . 8/6/2014
I love this story it's so awesome!
DeceptionsMistriss chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
more please?
420PeaceFrogs chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Awesome mention of the movie Secret Weapon. That was the first Basil Rathbone movie I saw. :) That really just brought a smile to my face and made my day.
eileenKelli chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Maria Hill is a kick ass (former) SHIELD agent, so I have hope that she'll locate Pepper and Happy. I always loved the idea of her showing up at SI looking for a job after SHIELD went down, and I can't wait to see how that plays out after the immediate crisis is solved.
Hugs to Bruce for leaving his lab and noticing the world around him. The Avengers really do need a disaster to pull them together...not sure if this is big enough. I think it might take an apocalypse to solve their issues. But once Pepper is located, storming a castle is always a good bonding experience.
I'm a bit sad that Tony never GPS chipped his people, like people do with pets or kids (do we chip kids yet?) Every vehicle he let's any friend ride should have at least 10 different ways to track it. If Tony wasn't so overworked and overwhelmed and running on no sleep, he would be hacking into every street camera and recent internet videos to try and follow where the car went. Other people can surely do that too, but at the top of his game, he'd be on that before Fury stopped speaking. Oh well. His team has been floundering with their own issues recently, but there is no way they won't step up and have his back on this.