Reviews for The (Mis)Adventures of the Musketeers
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 20 . 4/13
This chapter is absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking! Outstanding, really, very good job! I can't wait for the next one, so far your collection is wonderful! Very good, I love the way you describe your characters, really, and even if I'm not fond of slash, I liked everything all the same :)
MrsShooty chapter 20 . 2/24
Love all of these! This last one was wonderful. Angst, but good angst.
MrsShooty chapter 16 . 2/24
Am catching up with these. Not reviewing each one but wanted to leave a comment to this chapter (16) - one of my faves so far.
MrsShooty chapter 7 . 2/21
Just found these - they're great! Will review properly when I get to the end but wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying them.
Runner043 chapter 20 . 2/15
Poor Athos... he would be doubly grieved, since this is the last chapter.
Runner043 chapter 18 . 2/15
There are so many stories featuring the 4,.. it's nice to see one that includes Treville so much.
Runner043 chapter 17 . 2/14
Love is patient, love is kind... can't go wrong with scripture.
mp chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
loving this. more plz. :) more.
robin chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I loved this. More Treville and Athos please.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
I have enjoyed reading through most of these (I'm not a fan of the slash themed stories so forgive me for jumping over those).

It seems you have finished writing the drabbles and tags from the date of the last update but I would love it if you decided to continue to. I would demand more Aramis though because I love him a little bit and I enjoy the way you write him!

You have a good grasp of the chaps and their differing personalities and like I say I have enjoyed reading much!
Xdaisy chainX chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
I'm reading my way through these but I have an absolute soft spot for Aramis and this one tugged on the old heart strings and I felt the need to tell you so.

This sort of character depth is a thing which the show is lacking in. Allowing their heroes to actually have moments where their actions affect them.

Loved it.
Ihni chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
I really really like your little stories. Thank you for writing them.
Ihni chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Haha, all that statement did was to give them a reason to say it more! I'm sure the rounds would be on them for quite some time in the future, anyway! :D
Ditzyleo chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
You have a real knack for writing. That I have so far these one shots are great. Thank you for sharing
BlackBandit111 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
This is so true. How in hells bells did he get out of that and brush it off? I loved it it was so fluffy and warm and comforting!