Reviews for The (Mis)Adventures of the Musketeers
Hawaiichick chapter 18 . 12/19/2016
What a sweet and wonderful chapter. I love the father/son relationship. Beautiful.
Mysteryfan17 chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
One of my friends used this poem and drew *by hand* the scenes using Kaitou Kid characters. It took her almost a year off and on but she recently uploaded it to YouTube and if you love the poem, give her video a shot.
SheLovesGreenTea chapter 3 . 2/3/2016
I think you need to work on Athos' character a bit more. He's usually the calm,( not saying he can't get angry) moody, stoic type and not the type to get so exasperated easily.
pain in the mikta chapter 20 . 11/27/2015
Excellent insight into that epic scene !
pain in the mikta chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Awesome !
Honey in the Sunshine chapter 20 . 4/13/2015
This chapter is absolutely gorgeous and heartbreaking! Outstanding, really, very good job! I can't wait for the next one, so far your collection is wonderful! Very good, I love the way you describe your characters, really, and even if I'm not fond of slash, I liked everything all the same :)
MrsShooty chapter 20 . 2/24/2015
Love all of these! This last one was wonderful. Angst, but good angst.
MrsShooty chapter 16 . 2/24/2015
Am catching up with these. Not reviewing each one but wanted to leave a comment to this chapter (16) - one of my faves so far.
MrsShooty chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
Just found these - they're great! Will review properly when I get to the end but wanted to let you know I'm really enjoying them.
Runner043 chapter 20 . 2/15/2015
Poor Athos... he would be doubly grieved, since this is the last chapter.
Runner043 chapter 18 . 2/15/2015
There are so many stories featuring the 4,.. it's nice to see one that includes Treville so much.
Runner043 chapter 17 . 2/14/2015
Love is patient, love is kind... can't go wrong with scripture.
mp chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
loving this. more plz. :) more.
robin chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I loved this. More Treville and Athos please.
Xdaisy chainX chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
I have enjoyed reading through most of these (I'm not a fan of the slash themed stories so forgive me for jumping over those).

It seems you have finished writing the drabbles and tags from the date of the last update but I would love it if you decided to continue to. I would demand more Aramis though because I love him a little bit and I enjoy the way you write him!

You have a good grasp of the chaps and their differing personalities and like I say I have enjoyed reading much!