Reviews for roots and ivy
MyBlanketVines chapter 1 . 1/5
I loved this! The bouquet description was my favorite:

he pulled out a large handful of weeds, roots and dirt still attached to the bottom of some of the yanked plants.
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
*sniff* If we could have everything, Sasuke would have his childhood like this! Thank you for writing! I'm suffocating from all the fluff!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
I actually have an account on this website, I'm just too lazy to log in. XD
That was so CUTE! Could you please please please make one on Hinata and Naruto or something?! I'm still crying about how Naruto has ended, so that would make it a bit easier to live. Thanks, and you're an amazing writer!
die by thirty chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
I read this one after your "dark apples". You are a versatile writer indeed.
Nagareboshi Star chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Haha, this was absolutely adorable to read! The cutest Sasuke I've ever heard about! :D
xHeartofBlazexX chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was unbearably too cute! I absolutely love this.
straYCat chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Suuuuuuuper duuuuuuper CUTE!
the smile haven't left my lips from the first line till now 3
It's beauty is in being a oneshot but I'm soo gready I just want more XD
And this title is funnier :)

THANK U!LOVE IT!
Sephie Persephone chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This was beyond adorable and I could not help but squeal at its cuteness! I swear my family thought I was crazy with the way I was giggling about how cute this oneshot was. Lovely job :3
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
jzkxjvkslfjksdlfjaklsdfjklsdjfaklsdjfasd;fkjasdlfkjsdlfjsd

no words. I am done.
if three hundred wasn't enough this killed me

AAAH I LOVE IT...THIS IS GOING TO QUEUE OF TRANSLATIONS AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME (okaymaybeyoubutwhatever this is wonderful)

let me love you mooooooooooooar
LadyJadyeHatake chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This is so cute :3
Old Lady chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Adorable! I especially liked his interaction with Naruto (and believe me, I'm not a fan of their canon friendship).
KIMIKO-K chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Boy do I love your expressions - emotions, descriptions and those cute yet in-character conversations! Best stories usually came from random outbursts of inspirations, and you just proved that theory right!
Watermellow chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I live on fluff, and my existence has been justified for many more hours by reading this.
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
aweee
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Absolutely adorable! Very rarely do I read well written fics of a young, innocent and endearing Sasuke. Please continue to write more!