Reviews for I Hate to Ask
Gianni Lee chapter 1 . 8/7
"Sorry, I can't hear you over the strength of our friendship,"
I literally LOL'd, and shot my drink out my nose. I hope you have more stories about Satine (especially if she's talking to Jack about the same thing she's talking to Mercurio about.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Oh god. I remember that game. I swear I understand Satine's pain and poor poor Mercurio.
Janneia chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
*rotflmao* xDDD OMG. You are, as always, epic in breaking people's brains x3

Now a part of me is trying to picture this entire fic, but if Santine was Malkavian. (The crack, oh how it burns!)

[insert a bajillion more emoticons here]
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Poor Mercurio. This has made me smile and if I was ever going to be tempted to take him seriously you've taken care of that.
Sabrijela chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
hahahaha i screamed reading this! i love your writing
Nom chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I wonder how LaCroix will react when Mercurio tells him about the theories Satine is cooking up?
SlowMercury chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
This story is a joy. :) I particularly liked the idea that Satine is going to befriend *both* of the seemingly two whole trustworthy people she knows, how she can't hear Mercurio over the strength of their friendship, and how she's coming back to gossip about all the people they both know.
On Q chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Love it, as always. I hope to see more of Satine in the future.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I think my favorite line here is, "Sorry, I can't hear you over the strength of our friendship." That after this, is priceless.

Though she should have said something along the lines of while it's possible for female vampires, maybe males just can't get it up ;)
aberdeenkev chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
great writing once again cant wait for more
K chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Your Satine cracks me up
Chandagnac chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Haha! Satine is just so hilariously practical.
Ms Lilly chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Gaah you made me wanna play this game now...
I need to start saving up money.

This was Hilarious.
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Fun story. I like this slightly crazy Ventrue's stories you give us.
Oh LaCroix... ineffectual Belgian princelet.
The Flying Frog chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
You just made me officially want to replay Bloodlines. I'm like Mecurio. I can now no longer even not think of that when it comes to Lacroix anymore.