Reviews for Anna Summers, PA
forcedInduction chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
Great story, and great storytelling. You did an excellent job with characterization as well. One of my favorite Frozen stories.
GODDAMN chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
O.O
GODDAMN chapter 5 . 12/27/2016
LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Elsa in stage 1: denial
Crescent Sunrise chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
This story was great. Loved every second of it. And it was made perfect (at least to me) when I realized fairly early in the story that it was based in Canada. I never see stories based in Canada, it's always USA. So thanks for that, it was a great ride.
CS.
Neferpatra chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Your writing style is fast-paced, creative, modern and intriguing; it's a really great story thank you.
justanotheranon chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
This may be out of the blue... But I've been trying to get the courage to post a review (that you may not be able to even read). I just want to say that you are an awesome writer. I would like to say that to the many frozen authors that make me want to cry and laugh and even push me to tell people I'm Bi. But I could never. Just know that you and all those fics I've read make me smile. Keep on writing. Maybe someday this little anon would go and buy that book you wrote. Wish you all the luck in the world. Stay epic.
I am Aus chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
FFS play some COD! Or ask an expert
milagglad chapter 24 . 8/25/2016
Great story
Guest chapter 17 . 7/30/2016
Oh my god, I love you so much, hmselsanna. Your fanfic is my favorite fanfic !Love u! )
Guest chapter 24 . 6/16/2016
I think im going to use "I am wealthy and eccentric" as an excuse for everything that im going to do from now on. Like when someone asks "why did you eat that much cake in one sitting?" Im going to say "because i am wealthy and eccentric"

Anyway! Thank you so much for this wonderful fic i loved every chapter, im crying right now i feel like im losing a friend. Is it too much to ask for a few hundred more chapters? Probably it is. Im having separation anxiety already. But on the other hand im so happy for them and so thankful for you for creating this amazing story and for being a huge ball of awesomeness. Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/27/2016
Great thanks, after that line:
"This is the woman that is making me face my sexuality?"
My sides hit orbit at like "whatever you need to get to orbit" speed. I got a call from NASA for goodness sakes!
Snowangel02 chapter 20 . 5/27/2016
"... by note he was most likely perpetually spinning." I just pictured a skeleton on a rotisserie. I am in tears.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/24/2016
If one of them is ever going to put on a suit, I say it would be Elsa :D
CallMeJaneFrost chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Okay, so I've read this one before and was completely taken with it :)
Now it's my second time around and it's just as good as the first time! (Even though it's been raining for hours on end and it's nearly 2am) I'm still giggling like a child. I love it.
Awesome job XD