Reviews for Anna Summers, PA
The amazing shocked fox chapter 24 . 7/16
but...what was the surprise? ugh that's a bigger mystery than the case from pulp fiction.
VivaciousElsa chapter 25 . 6/17
So here I am, minding my own business, then I come across this story. Oh my God! I'm so happy I found this. It has to be one of my favorites. Your characterization of Elsa and Anna were spot-on. The tesion and the angst, but then adding a touch of cutesy, flirtatious... well, Anna. I had a large amount of emotions thanks to this, and it was all thanks to your grand writing. I'm a bit sad I was late to the party, that is Elsanna, so I don't know if you still actively look here. But! Thank you so much for sharing, I'll be in a great mood for the next few days, all thanks to you.
Kimbus polly chapter 4 . 6/16
Elsa is really unprofessional for a big time CEO, its really offputting for the story. She seems more like a teenage girl recluse then a very important woman in the highest chair of her company. These characterzations are perfect for a high school setting but not a company setting.
Very late to this, but I absolutely adored this fanfic. You are super talented!
yourfriendlyghost chapter 23 . 4/22
This was great! Such a great writing style. Had me grinning and sad and happy and every other emotion possible the whole way through! Thank you for writing this story.
yourfriendlyghost chapter 2 . 4/22
I love everything about this so far! Everyone is so spot on. Excited to read more
PenguinVuelve chapter 25 . 4/10
It's been a while since you fonished your amazing, perfec, Elsanna from my point of view. Thanks to your fic, I've spent a very nice day reading it and entertaining me from playing with the computer. In your fic, Hans started to be more friendly for me, but since the betrayal that he didand you wrote it che started again to be the bad character from almost all the large fics of Elsanna. Like in the film :D. I love your fic!. You deserve more follows for your work. See you . PenguinVuelve
Draco Oblivion chapter 25 . 3/26
Wow, this was an epic piece. Glad to have read it so thank you for taking the time to write it and sharing it with us all.
I suppose Anna's surprise wasn't important anyway. Probably didn't add anthing to the plot...
Draco Oblivion chapter 24 . 3/26
I really hope we get to find out Anna's surprise next chapter...
That was pretty beautiful though. Perfectly encapsulates the awkward rambling, misunderstandings, anxiety and gooey sweetness that define this ship.
Seriously though, I do need to find out what the surprise was meant to be.
Draco Oblivion chapter 23 . 3/26
Haha I really don't think that could've gone better. Other than maybe going through with the merger and then firing Hans and Weselton. Then again his business is doing badly anyway so I suppose they can just takeover when he goes bankrupt? Can't deny that I will miss his jokes though.
Draco Oblivion chapter 22 . 3/26
Damn, Elsa. You go girl!
Draco Oblivion chapter 21 . 3/26
See I was going to mention that I wouldn't be surprised if he'd set up a hidden camera in the office in my last review, kinda sad that I didn't say it now... But I really did think that. Glad it was just audio though, and that even that failed.
Surely though Weselton going on a homophobic rant in the middle of a board meeting is just as bad though?
Draco Oblivion chapter 20 . 3/26
I feel like Elsa was right to be paranoid. Wouldn't put it past him to use those against her
Draco Oblivion chapter 19 . 3/26
See it was all looking awesome but Hans had to ruin it by talking about Elsanna and making an ominous comment about something drastic being required to make Elsa lose her position
Draco Oblivion chapter 18 . 3/26