Reviews for Anna Summers, PA
Hi! Congratulation with the French! It's one of the best I have ever seen on . There's only one little, tiny problem: you wrote "ma chou" but this expression is an exception. It is always written "mon chou". Even for girls. I hope that will help you!
Bhare chapter 5 . 2/1
Even if Elsa truly didn't know the meaning behind the flowers she gave Annaher soul is definitely speaking for her.
So much love I this. Fix my favorite by Farr! I love it it made me happy cry and all the feels and uhhgg I I just love you and all this that you have written so amazing genius thank you for this️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️
Golden Goddess chapter 20 . 1/17
Anything that a person reads, they should not be ashamed to read in public. I feel like that warning about the uselessness of iPhones that came in the beginning was not a red herring.
Golden Goddess chapter 12 . 1/17
Is it bad then that I gain deep satisfaction from all this turmoil?
Golden Goddess chapter 11 . 1/17
let it go is a 3/4 beat, which makes it a perfect waltz, according to a friend of mine when I tried to sing it to her, so it might just be there perfect song
Golden Goddess chapter 9 . 1/17
There is also a supply and demand problem with more awkward situations between everyone.
Golden goddess chapter 4 . 1/17
Kai is amazing and so is they story so far. all this awkwardness is so precious. I don't know why anna can't do things without showing off her underwear though.
EverObservant chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This story is my favourite Elsanna fic. Granted it's the only one I've read but because of it's high standard and comedy work I don't want to read another. I love the way that you've woven Hans in as evil from the beginning (like the movie did) but used it in a modern way. I love the simple attraction and awkward Elsa is so cute to read :) Really good work on this
Don't knowDon't careDon't ask chapter 7 . 12/26/2015
Just want to say, I knew you were Canadian after Tim Hortons but now you mention Saskatoon and now I'm thinking Regina or Prince Albert? Anyways, its just novel finding Saskatchewanians in the wild.
berd123 chapter 24 . 11/19/2015
Well, that was a great one. 24 Chapters. So many hilarious situations, cuteness and fluff it should be illegal. Usually I read dark themed stuff so this was kinda a new but welcome experience. Now I have this bright little spot in my dark and angst enriched heart and that was an achievement. Really I enjoyed the ride. Keep going.

But serious how can you do that? I want to now what Annas surprise was.
Alytiger chapter 18 . 11/14/2015
"tacos or hotdogs" I'm pretty sure I've had a conversation exactly like this at some point during my sophomore year of high school. I didn't get it at first either .
Alytiger chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
"I am wealthy, and eccentric" LOVE
Alytiger chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
"nose bleed inducing" LOVE
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
*ribs band-aid in half* BAND-AIDS DONT FIX BULLET HOLES.
2,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »