Reviews for Here We Stand
Birooksun chapter 12 . 12/13/2017
I had forgotten how different the musical and book were in some fashions. I completely forgot Nessa wasn't armless and only able to balance get around because of the silver shoes in the musical (haven't seen, only heard) like she was in the book. For a moment I was very confused, then I remembered the line about her being stuck in her chair when Boq asks her to the dance.
KatriaEnjolras chapter 15 . 12/28/2016
I loved it from the beginning to the end. It was a magical story, completely and absolutely amazifying! Though I kinda changed some parts in my mind. I mean... Elsa and Jermain belonged together forever. You can't break them of like that and let me be OK with it. Breaking my heart in the middle of the night is something I can't tolerate.

But I promise I won't kill you. Your stories are far to Great for me to kill you and miss your writing. Keep up the good work deary *wink* and *virtual hug* and *a cookie*
EmeraldAngelofDarkness chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
THIS IS MY FAVORITE WICKED-FROZEN X-OVER!
Dragonheart35 chapter 15 . 8/27/2015
Well written. *applause* As always.

Okay I have to draw some of these scenes XD Glinda whacking the Gale Force with her wand will probably be granted several sketches. The whole Fanfiction series on your Drabbles collection will probably be drawn as well. Among others. I'll send you links if and when I eventually draw them though XD Fanart... of a fanfiction... that makes sense XD
Dragonheart35 chapter 14 . 8/27/2015
"All the stories they had heard about Glinda's magic" Glinda's next-to-nonexistant magic? That kind? XD
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was sooooo cute! And the snowwoman for Olaf just topped it off :DDD I'm really really happy for Glinda ... and kinda pretty damn sad for Elsa but its ok... someone has to rule the Vinkus..(it just would've been quite funny if they had married because then the two sisters would've married two brothers and that just sounds funny to me :D - Yes I know I'm a bit crazy)
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
YASSSS GO ELSA! And Glinda :DDD wow I love mad Glinda :D Oooh and that was a really nice plan they had :D
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 13 . 4/17/2015
Smoochy! You said smoochy! This just made my day :DDD I just love that word :D :D
Also Glinda accusig Fiyero and Elsa of being overdramatic had me giggling :D ... I mean.. thats usually her job :DD ..and Elphaba stealing Glinda's lines is also pretty damn awesome! This whole chappie was hilarious :DDDDD
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 12 . 4/17/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :DDDDD I like this Nessie! Yay!
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 11 . 4/16/2015
Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh flufffy fluffy fluff fluff! Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeee :D sorry *looks sheepish* Fiyeraba :DD I NEED MY OWN FIYERO! I'm being serious! This is not fair! Everytime you write Fiyeraba fluff like this I feel the strong urge to cuddle up with my boyfriend. I don't have a boyfriend. This is frustrating.
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
:D :D ... Favorite lines: The last ones :D :D :D :D ..oh and I totally ship Olinda :D ...
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
I knew they could help Anna! (That's why I didn't freak out about it in my review to the chapter before this.) Oh wait... unless you have something else for her up your sleeve... I mean she's not really healed yet... crap.. I need to sleep, but I also want to know...
Ooooh and that last part was just completely adorabubble :D
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 8 . 4/16/2015
Ok. Idina is now her own half-sister. I'm ok with that. Why not? :D :D Sorry but this thought just appeared in my head and I find it quite funny :D oh .. and actually I find it not that unnoticible that Elsa and Elphaba have a lot in common... I just didn't doubt at all that Elsa's parents are not her parents, but I had the thought that they fight like sisters before :D Its soooo cute! ...And now they should go and punch their 'father' in his face!
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 7 . 4/16/2015
Glinda is awesome! And Elphaba and Elsa are even worse than Elphaba and Fiyero regarding the old-married-couple-thing :D ...
Fiyeraba's Love Child chapter 6 . 4/16/2015
Nope. I'm not going to comment on the first part. I don't want to. It would take ages to put the rage I feel against the wizard into words.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHMMYYYYGOOOOSHHHH Kristoff and Anna are soooooooooooooo cute :D