Reviews for Culmination
PEACE chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Yay! u go chicky finally some one else hu has written about landa keep writing plz
DayWalker666 chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Nice..I cant wait for more of your tales.
Bella-Tragedia chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
wow! um... would you think i'm weird if i say i got turned on by that story? *laughs nervously* a lot... the thing i thought was weird was how pietro was outside whacking off to his sister and his friend. HIS SISTER. i just thought that was kinda odd. but i LOVED this story! would you be happy if i told you i'm putting this on my fav's list? I AM! good story!
Silo666 chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
kool i think it should be more to the store like say a sires
Etwa chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
That's so awesome! please make another chapter!
Lladyred01 chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Very nice indeed. Interesting, if not odd, ending with Pietro and all but cool nether less. Liked how you said they needed to do it to release their anger and emotions. Extemely well written.
LivEviL chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
this was interesting...im not saying it was bad, it was quite the opposite of bad, in fact, it was very good...it was just different...is this like the worst review you've ever gotten? I'm hopeless...anyway, great writing!
Landa Fan 4 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Would it encourage you to write more Landa if I review? Please! I need a does of it everyday! It's my friggin life support! Do more! I beg you! Please! I want more! Lot more! Please! PRETTY PLEASE! ::start crying on the ground, slamming fist to the ground and refuse to stop anytime soon::
mememenotyou chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
ow! stop poking me. ::pokes back:: i read your story and it was very good. so there! keep writing. pretty please?
Spadde chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Lance and Wanda huh? I never even thought about them being a couple. Excellent story. I wonder how Magneto is gonna handle this...
A Grayer Shade of Gray chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Jesus, Mary and Joseph! That took my breath away. I want more! What happens when Daddy finds out, eh? I want to know! The -PEOPLE- want to know!
Kansas Hill chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
This fic is so great. It got me into Landa whitch is Lance and Wanda things. I paired them up in 1 of my fics. I did it cause I thought it was a great idea. You r so right about Pietro. He is the cutest little backstabber ever. My fav couple is Lance and Wanda now. You should make a sequal to it. Thanks for listening to my shit

Kansas J Hill
Molotov chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
That was a damn good fic. See, you can write good non-slash smut :)

Keep up the damn good writing.
dlsbfg chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Wow, hahahah, like, I don't want to get poked, so, like, I guess I better do as you demanded and review this fic! Like, Duuuude! _!1111

Like, it totally...well...I didn't read it, hahah! Wellllll, you asked for me to review, haahahahah! Like, totally dude. Rock! _!

cyidada!
batE chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
I still like this! Yay PB for writing awesome het smut! And Lance is . . . growing on me. I blame this on you .O