Reviews for Primal Instinct II: 04 Seconds
POIfan chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
You are an amazing and talented writer. I have enjoyed reading both your fic (part 1 & part 2). Hope you will find time to continue writing on Barbara/Helena. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Awesome sequel. Looking forward to further installments.
ShadowCub chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Great story!
Soul Plains chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
Enginerdthebard, your quality of your writing and creativity have overcome the first of this story, is excellent both in its plot, plot, and story writing is excellent. I enjoyed reading it and I have three times reading it and I'm enjoying it more and more (and I know I will continue reading it in the future) both the first and the second, thank you and congratulate you for making it and sharing it with hard work and dedication to us all your readers and share that love you have for our beloved characters. Continue with your literary successes and also have many successes in your personal and professional life. Again, thank you. Soul Plains.
PD: A request that I make and I think your readers agree is that this is the second installment in a trilogy of the story or maybe more if you so decide. We hope that one day you can do it, so you can enjoy your reading with the quality and creativity that we have used.
P.D .: We readers; writers, we always appreciate and love and know through his writings, that happens to you, we love you and appreciate my dear Enginerdthebard thanks.
PD: In advance you have a Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year 2015! May it be a year full of success and blessings to you in the company of family and friends.
brightmoon78 chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Welcome back! Love, love, loved it! I hope you continue writing on this pair! Not enough BoP fanfic out there!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
Thanks for another GREAT story. Loved the plot, action, and suspense. Thanks for writing and sharing. Hang in there with the family stuff and real life, its all a juggle and hard to balance.
Kurna chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Great story! I simply had to read it in one go.
AnnTi chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Super sequel. I love the interaction between Barbara and Helena in this. Very happy to have some new BOP fanfic to read!
Thanks for posting.
citrineflame chapter 13 . 3/5/2014
Thank you for writing this amazing BOP series. Your writing style is phenomenal, and one to be appreciated, especially in the fan fiction community. I truly enjoyed every chapter of your stories, and loved the interaction between Helena and Barbara. I have to admit, I was a bit surprised with the ending, but far from disappointed. Wishful thinking has me believing that the next part of this series will be just as amazing as the first two, and I cannot wait to see what you come up with. Until then, all the best to you.
CaseyROCKS chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
AWESOME! Totally understand the real life issues that hinder your hobby. I look forward to PI3. I shall wait patiently, it will soooooooooooooooo be worth it. Thanks for sharing the first 2.
Karmen Sandiego chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
That was truly awesomely amazing! As much as I am desperately anticipating the sequel to this story (the wedding, the honeymoon, the kids!) I totally understand that this is just an unpaid hobby of yours (though you should totally be paid for it) and real life takes precedence.

I can totally understand Barbara's choice and it seems so in line with her thinking. Though like Helena, I wonder if this decision will stick. I kinda want to see them traveling for a year or two (as they really deserve a vacation) and then easing back into the vigilante business. But obviously seeing Barbara have to "bury her feelings" for Helena would suck, so I'm hoping that Barbara finds someway to overcome that obstacle.

I love how supportive of Barbara Helena is and how Helena was willing to walk away from the relationship if it was what Barbara wanted. Barbara ALWAYS comes first for Helena and it was awesome to see Barbara settle some of Helena's insecurities by telling and showing her that Helena always comes first for her too.

Truly incredible story!
MelXwp chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
This was great but please tell me there'll be a third part for the Primal Instinct universe. I mean, Barbara will realize she made a call in the wrong state of mind to decide to quit and Helena will convince her to become Oracle again, right? Please tell me I'm right!
Anyways, I really liked it and the twist you gave to Helena's abilities. Thanks for sharing your work with all of us.
KM Rune chapter 13 . 3/1/2014
Love it. Simple Loved it. Thanks for a awesome story.
KM Rune chapter 12 . 2/27/2014
More more and please post more.
corvino chapter 12 . 2/24/2014