Reviews for Her Dixons
CLADD chapter 1 . 11/14
Love that you have a good mix of the sweet relationship between the three characters, along with the incredibly well done smut. You can feel the love between Carol and her boys, as well as between the two brothers. Love it!
readinggirl1989 chapter 8 . 10/29
sweetkiwi604 chapter 8 . 10/16
It's obvious I've been away from FF too long because that first paragraph had me blushing like a nun lol. "She didn't want easy. She wanted her Dixons." Love how you worked the title in there. And when Merle asked, "Can we kill him?" My first thought was SPN lol
Ellie chapter 8 . 10/5
The fact that you have such nice plot in with the wonderful smut is great!
zenobia2 chapter 1 . 8/26
Hot, hot, hot.
ravenvair chapter 1 . 8/25
Jesus H. Christ... You need church. Have them fuck her in a church I mean. That was very wrong of me to say so I apologize. Just a little bit speechless over here.

Athlete Girl chapter 2 . 7/28
love it! so glad you put more into this :)
Suezq913 chapter 8 . 7/17
️ Love, love, love!
bspooky3 chapter 8 . 7/17
My goodness, thank you for adding another chapter to this awesome story.
fangirl8494 chapter 8 . 7/17
I squealed when I saw that you updated this one-it's definitely on my all time favorites list! Any chance we can convince you to continue on? Or maybe start another story with these three together? It's a trio that no one ever really touches and you do it so brilliantly!
Jhill88 chapter 8 . 7/17
I love SophiaCharlotte for convincing you to write this. Hotness to the extreme. And fluff, I love their relationship and how Daryl and Merle are different with approach and Carol but they're the same... if that makes any sense.
felicia2235 chapter 8 . 7/17
Wow this was amazing. I'd love to read more. Please.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 8 . 7/17
I love this one so much. It's hot and sexy and perfect with all 3 of them like this. This was a great ending for it all. Though I'd kill for them all in Alexandria, to watch heads roll with Merle there and how they all fit lol.
I hope you'll consider writing this trio in more stories because I read this one again and again. Thanks for the update.
vickih chapter 8 . 7/16
I am so happy you did more for this but now I'm gonna be on your ass for more. I might even kiss you first :)