Reviews for Her Dixons
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I want those for me hahaha love the dixons!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Shit this is so intense, the emotions are really raw, pretty amazing smutty work
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
Jeez! I looove this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Im rereading this like for the third time, i ficking love it! They make such a great thresome ;)
CLADD chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Love that you have a good mix of the sweet relationship between the three characters, along with the incredibly well done smut. You can feel the love between Carol and her boys, as well as between the two brothers. Love it!
readinggirl1989 chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
Awesome!
sweetkiwi604 chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
It's obvious I've been away from FF too long because that first paragraph had me blushing like a nun lol. "She didn't want easy. She wanted her Dixons." Love how you worked the title in there. And when Merle asked, "Can we kill him?" My first thought was SPN lol
Ellie chapter 8 . 10/5/2015
The fact that you have such nice plot in with the wonderful smut is great!
zenobia2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
Hot, hot, hot.
ravenvair chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Jesus H. Christ... You need church. Have them fuck her in a church I mean. That was very wrong of me to say so I apologize. Just a little bit speechless over here.

rv
Athlete Girl chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Mmmmmmm...Merle...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
love it! so glad you put more into this :)
Suezq913 chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
️ Love, love, love!
bspooky3 chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
My goodness, thank you for adding another chapter to this awesome story.
fangirl8494 chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
I squealed when I saw that you updated this one-it's definitely on my all time favorites list! Any chance we can convince you to continue on? Or maybe start another story with these three together? It's a trio that no one ever really touches and you do it so brilliantly!