Reviews for Her Dixons
Sinvisigoth chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
That was fuckawesome :D Only problem I have with it is it's not five times as long as this. lol. My new favourite WD story.
Sinvisigoth chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
I love it when they're both kinda...dangerous like this. Loving and dangerous. Great combination.
Sinvisigoth chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I'm so in love with this story. It's so beautifully written. Give yourself some credit, this is some kind of masterpiece, not a smut vehicle.
Sinvisigoth chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
WTAF are you talking about, nothing redeeming? That was frikken beautiful.
mcmannusdixon chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
Oh my. As always I loved the update. Nice nod to another Reedus movie in there too.
Hope to see another update soon
Cheers
RueEmerson chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I don't know how many times I've read this ... I keep thinking about how much I wish it was me in Carol's place! Hot hot hot!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Holy crap that was hot!
vifly chapter 7 . 6/27/2014
Sooooooo good! More more!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
I don't know - does Daryl love Carol? Seems like a lot of treating her roughly, quick shared fucks with his brother, and not really showing any concern of basically treating her like a common whore. I get she may be ok with it but still - jeez. They pretty much hurt and fuck her then tell her get up. I haven't seen or read ONE CHAPTER where Daryl actually JUST makes love to her. It's a good read but also getting irritating in seriously in the fact you ARE writing her being treated like a whore by the Dixon brothers.
stephlml chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
I'm soooooo happy you updated this! I've missed it so much. Another wonderful sexy chapter, thank you! I hope that wasn't the end? Please don't end it. : (
Dixonrocks chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Holy balls that was hot hot hot hot hot
marybethorama chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
That was :fans self: very enjoyable and I loved Carol laying down the law and Merle helping to show those bitches.
kawinki chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
I didn't think you were writing another chapter and seeing this made me so happy! Thank you so much!
jas87 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
"They. Are. Mine." Excellent! 3
EnglishPoet18 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
My God, do you know what a bitch it is to get 3/4 of the way through this and have to stop?! Man...I just got home and here I am in the kitchen trying to cook and not burn it while devouring this chapter. You know I love you right? All of this was hot and I just don't have time to go into detail about what exactly because it ALL was. Oh my God, I'm burning my bacon and the laundry is done. I must go! I'll be on soon! 3 3 3