Reviews for Stamping on Butterflies
Yellow Green Fish chapter 17 . 7/4
Love the fic and the idea! Thank you for your hard work! XD
yochan123 chapter 17 . 4/18
plz plz continue this! really wish for a happy ending
yochan123 chapter 6 . 4/18
nooooes Neji don't die

hinata should die in your place. she is so useless :(
hinata is such a useless bitch, couldn't even be a strong clan heiress to get rid of this abomination
Kal chapter 17 . 3/12
OOO SOMEONE GOT A LITTLE CRUSH, also damn. Not Danzo. BUT HEY IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! I'm basically blaming the system here. Just like what Obito said.
Kal chapter 15 . 3/12
WE LOVE SUPPORTIVE SHIKAMARU 333333
Ashran31 chapter 10 . 2/23
Truthfully no one is going to check her curse seal again as she is in T&I and has confidential info, which means it'd be stupidly simple to leverage her position into getting a seal breaker and that'd be the end of it.
The normal curse seal stops actions like that but hers only stops her from speaking, and they cant reapply it as she is in T&I and thus no new mind seals allowed.
But that'd undermine that particular sublplot I guess.
Vahn chapter 17 . 2/22
so the huuyga family here is all a bunch of komi-san can’t communicate.
liam-airin chapter 17 . 1/1
I loved Itachi's POV, and Yoda's was funny. I see that the last update was long ago so probably you are not writing this story anymore and I think it's a shame because it's so good. Anyways thank you and I hope you're healthy and writing something D
Soft Scratch chapter 17 . 12/15/2021
I personally love alternative POVs. It’s very difficult to do wrong and is very satisfying when done right. I wish you would continue, since this isn’t a badly done story which I find is quite rare these days.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2021
love this fic! I'm guessing the arranged marriage is with Itachi. I hope I'll find out soon in future chapters :D
Maya Phantomhive chapter 17 . 9/4/2021
T-T Why are all good fanfics on hiatus? is this some kind of thing? are you joking me...
kira shadow wolf chapter 17 . 7/15/2021
i really like this story and even though its been a while since its been updated i do hope it continues
yochan123 chapter 10 . 7/4/2021
Yoda haha great name
yochan123 chapter 5 . 7/4/2021
Man I hate how her father just wrote her off like this at age 6. Come on man!
yochan123 chapter 4 . 7/4/2021
Third Hokage sucks with his policy on naruto
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »