Reviews for Authority
Great story. The shared moment in the past is both sad and beautiful. But more than a little chilling and the same time, what with Cas repeating things like he's trying to convince himself. Makes one wonder just how many times he's done something like this in the past and got mind-wiped as a result, again and again and again...
Ohhh man
This is just amazing. I hope you do more like this... I'd love to dee what changes to the 'apocolypse' would be made with sam being so very different and Cas not remembering a past rebellious moment. It's very exciting to read. You have this way of really capturing the moment
I loooove this one shot! It perfectly fits cannon... Both the shows and your storys. Cas would totally do that.
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was the fic that got me to read Semper Famila and I always liked it. Just makes a lot more sense now that I know the universe it's set in. XD But great job!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
DUDE. I did NOT see that coming. I hope Castiel regains his memory, no matter how much internal conflict it would spark. I loved the flashback.
Redtamcey chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
This was great! I really, really enjoyed it. More Please!
sarah chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
WOW!
just noticed this one shot
any shots related to semper familia is more than welcome
one of my top supernatural fics
well done
need2no chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Great story. I just loved Semper Familia. Glad to see your continuing the story line. the flashback to Luke is awesome! I hate Walt. Can you find a way to kill him again?!
AintNoMeIfThereAintNoYou chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
*jumps up and hugs you violently and repeatedly for adding something to the Semper Familia 'verse*

Once again, you managed to make my heart break for poor Sam. It was almost painful to watch Sam regress back to a little kid who's scared of his master. This is really a great piece and I certainly wouldn't complain if a few other tag on one shots were to follow (though I really look forward to seeing where Miserere goes. Time for a little Dean whump).

It's really odd, because I've been thinking of writing something in a similar vein for a couple of weeks now; a piece where Cas is watching the boys grow up, knowing he has his orders to do no more than observe but starting to question if it's right to let the boys grow up the way they do and eventually trying to interfere. This idea has been taking root in my head for a while now (I've got a longer piece that I've been working on for a while that I'm really close to finishing so I intend to finish that first), so you can imagine my pleasant surprise to see you'd written something similar! I can link you if (and hopefully when) I write the piece I've been planning.

Great stuff!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I've read "Semper Familia" twice, and also love this one shot. Please write more in this 'vers.
Cheers from Switzerland.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
What a lovely, delicate thing you have written. thank you.
LAHH chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Fantastic oneshot, with that use of Naomi. Thanks for writing
Illucida chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was absolutely fantastic. I was overjoyed to see something in the "Semper Familia" universe. Your story telling, as always, was superb.

Great work.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Good story!
alias093001 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Yep. Sounds just like something Naomi would do. Although, at least Castiel would try to help as much as he could before Naomi intervened.