Reviews for The Greengrass Contract
AiyaKnight chapter 15 . 7/14
kinda a bitch move in not ending the story with any closure.
TheSandyToadfish chapter 1 . 6/15
I stopped reading here:

To Peter Pettigrew, we leave 2,500 galleons. Sorry, Peter, but we all know that we never really were very good friends, but we feel that we can trust you enough for you to be the Secret-Keeper.

Because I could honestly not stop laughing at how stupid that sentence was. Did you even think about how it sounds? Why not just give him an equally large chunk of money as Sirius and Remus? Why go that extra step to say they aren’t very good friends, but for some reason trust him with their lives and the life of their son?
Damn, haha that ending. I did like this story and Harry as a character. I feel like Harry has perhaps more of a connection to Fleur than he does with Daphne. As I see it, the way you imply that Daphne's tears at the end could be either those of happiness or sadness probably hint to Harry having chosen for Fleur. After all Daphne was very, very clear about her loving Harry and her always loving him no matter what he chooses. So if he did choose Daphne why would she be crying tears of sadness? Thus my conclusion: he musr have chosen Fleur.

On the other hand I do also really like Daphne in this story. I know you said that this isn't a Harry/Fleur/Daphne story but as you left it as an open ending that's how I'll choose it (if only for my peace of mind, Daphne just seems way too vulnerable to allow such heartbreak). After all it does say in the story he is both the heir to the Potter and Black family. So what's to say he couldn't take two wives to continue both lines? Although Daphne seems very unwilling to share.
Jhjh chapter 15 . 5/28
Mother fucker I love this story good ending
spitfyre1 chapter 15 . 5/25
You left it at that? You could told us who he chose before you abandoned it
BillBrink chapter 15 . 5/17
This is my second reading and very enjoyable. I hope you continue to write and develop your skill. Thanks once more.
mumphie chapter 15 . 5/16
Your story was very good, especially for your age. I've read many from those who were older and didn't have as good of a plot. You may consider revising this in a few years, possibly when you are in college. You may find that in you maturation process, both emotionally/mentally and educationally, you could find yourself with a top rated story.
But never, ever be cruel and end on a cliffhanger when you don't really intend to finish. You may find it funny, but others who have invested time in reading your story may not.
Continue your new ideas and stories, don't let the flamers get you down.
mumphie chapter 5 . 5/16
No - Hermione was one of the few to be there for Harry, even if she demanded to know everything.
RyanMK666 chapter 15 . 4/21
that was a very bloody evil ending... i both love and hate you for it! urg!
Iamkm chapter 15 . 4/19
This story was just a waste of time...Unstable Harry... Just ...I hated it to the core...No emotions truly...
BROnicorn chapter 5 . 4/3
you should read some fics where they wrote Harry or their OC as chill, smart, strong, and a decent and stable human being but doesn't take shit from anyone. your Harry needs to be put on an asylum.
BROnicorn chapter 5 . 4/3
this is retarded as fuck. you don't know where to focus, marriage contract, quiditch, bashing, or triwizard tournament. don't try to do so much in 1 fic pick 1-2 issues to focus on whatever you're writing next you're not Rowling or some other great writers take it easy. and learn how to write a main character with self control your Harry is mentally and emotionally unstable and even control himself enough to try an be civil.
blackphoenix4ever chapter 4 . 4/2
The story is very good, but I am a little offended. I am Bulgarian and I like my country flag. I know that everybody is entaiteled to an opinion and I respect that. However, I do not appreciate that you called my country flag ugly. The white stripe of my flag country represents peace, love and freadom which was denied to us Bulgarians for 500 years while we were enslaved under the Ottoman rule, the green means the agricultural richness of my country and the red is for our independance struggle while we were slaves
noylj chapter 7 . 3/28
At this rate, Harry’s fourth year will be two or three years long
noylj chapter 2 . 3/28
I believe Nat McDonald was in “Knowledge is Power” and several other stories. What is the touching story?