Reviews for ARKHAM WEB I: Origins
RandomFan chapter 7 . 6/14
So who was the girl? Was it Katana?
myulander chapter 1 . 5/21
nice
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15
Another idea would involve Silver Sable having to get a plant for Poison Ivy from Silvermane's vault.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/4
Kraven the Hunter: HA HA HA! The Batman cannot shake Kraven so easily.

Batman: Oh, yeah.

Batman uses an electric charge on his utility belt to shock Kraven, easily shaking him off.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12
Another idea would be Spider-Man: Assault on Arkham.
esp chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
when are you going to update again i want to see what happens next and i want to see the story when spiderman goes to arkham city.
esp chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
oh come on don't stop now this story is getting very good and i like spider man and batman
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Is gunman going to finish this story soon? I want to know what happens next.
NeoShadowNoface chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Well, done reading the goodbye note. Okay guys, now we raise the virtual pitchforks and torches. GET HIM!
gunman chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Seriously? You gave me a recognition in your story before I can get anything written and published?
Okay.
Thanks again for the chance to continue this.
Write on!
TheStorySearcher chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Thank you for your stories you have shared with us. I loved them personally and wish you luck in every endeavor you decide to partake in.
Book-AddictFF chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
This is really good! I can't wait for more. You know your one of the few people that are keeping up with there spider-man batman crossover? Thank you for continuing to work on it. Is the girls name katanna?
Book-AddictFF chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
They took away the copy & paste option? Seriously!? Anyway Spidy hacking the towers? Awesome! I personally think Batman's going to regret brushing Spidy off like that. Awesome chapter!
Spiderfan626 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Awesome chapter. Update the next chapter soon. Cool how we got to see Spider-Man and Batman take down Scorpion. I was thinking during Arkham Asylum have some of the crazy Spidey villains such as Carnage and Deadpool.
Book-AddictFF chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
I loved Deathstrokes fight with Spidy. And this story in general. Spidy was so close to meeting Batman! I hope they meet soon. I'll admit I've never played Arkham Origins though I have heard of it. They're so many games out there to play I don't know if I'll get to it. So if I get lost oh well or I'll look it up. I like how you merged the two universes so well. This all fits together really well. Question. Is Spidy going to meet others in the bat clan like Nightwing, Red hood, Red Robin and Robin? Also you said this is 616 Spidy. Since I don't know Spidy's storyline as well as I would like to; has the story arc The Other happened yet?