Reviews for ARKHAM WEB I: Origins
Why isn't gunman finishing this story?!
RandomFan chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
So who was the girl? Was it Katana?
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Another idea would involve Silver Sable having to get a plant for Poison Ivy from Silvermane's vault.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 2/4/2015
Kraven the Hunter: HA HA HA! The Batman cannot shake Kraven so easily.

Batman: Oh, yeah.

Batman uses an electric charge on his utility belt to shock Kraven, easily shaking him off.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Another idea would be Spider-Man: Assault on Arkham.
esp chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
when are you going to update again i want to see what happens next and i want to see the story when spiderman goes to arkham city.
esp chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
oh come on don't stop now this story is getting very good and i like spider man and batman
Guest chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
Is gunman going to finish this story soon? I want to know what happens next.
NeoShadowNoface chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Well, done reading the goodbye note. Okay guys, now we raise the virtual pitchforks and torches. GET HIM!
gunman chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Seriously? You gave me a recognition in your story before I can get anything written and published?
Thanks again for the chance to continue this.
Write on!
TheStorySearcher chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Thank you for your stories you have shared with us. I loved them personally and wish you luck in every endeavor you decide to partake in.
Book-AddictFF chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
This is really good! I can't wait for more. You know your one of the few people that are keeping up with there spider-man batman crossover? Thank you for continuing to work on it. Is the girls name katanna?
Book-AddictFF chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
They took away the copy & paste option? Seriously!? Anyway Spidy hacking the towers? Awesome! I personally think Batman's going to regret brushing Spidy off like that. Awesome chapter!
Spiderfan626 chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Awesome chapter. Update the next chapter soon. Cool how we got to see Spider-Man and Batman take down Scorpion. I was thinking during Arkham Asylum have some of the crazy Spidey villains such as Carnage and Deadpool.