Reviews for The Likos, The Kyon, and Fate
Jem Boy chapter 18 . 3/20/2017
I have to say I really enjoyed this story as a whole. It was great the way you developed the characters and incorporated the new ones into the story.
FoxOfLight77 chapter 3 . 12/30/2015
You did a game of job with writing Steele. Many people just end up making him into almost a demon.
LoveForeverNow chapter 18 . 9/16/2014
*sniff* Why *sob* why did it have to end?! *weep* It's so beautiful. Oh my God I'm actually tearing up. Only one other story has done that to me. *cries harder*
FoxOfLight77 chapter 18 . 9/13/2014
Well that was beautiful though might I ask if Keisha's dad is Star?
LoveForeverNow chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I really enjoy this story. Other than a few spelling mistakes it's very good. Please update soon.
FoxOfLight77 chapter 17 . 8/30/2014
Cute chapter today Eli.
FoxOfLight77 chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
Great chapter today dude.
MisguidedCub chapter 16 . 8/19/2014
Hope the next chapter is longer :)
MisguidedCub chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
As usual an awesome job lol, can't wait for the next chapter!
FoxOfLight77 chapter 15 . 8/6/2014
Great chapter today Eli. While I thought the third movie was ok at the most part, I agree that it's the most inferior of the series. It seems Aleu has returned. Yay. Two questions: Are Nuk, Yuk, and Sumac gonna appear in the story and are you aware of the AleuxNiju pairing?
NightlyRowenTree chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
Awesome I love this it's so cute
Noblewriter chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
It's kinda weird to me that Jenna is in this more than Balto. Considering Balto is half wolf and probably would get along with Ayanna very well. None the less good work.
FoxOfLight77 chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
Great Chapter today. It seems Steele is becoming more of a gentlemen by the minute. I didn't notice any cussing in this chapter. By the way does this story take place after the third film?
MisguidedCub chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Really really great, can't wait for the next one!
FoxOfLight77 chapter 13 . 6/24/2014
Well this was an interesting chapter