Reviews for The Letter Boy
So cuteeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Nice buuuuut WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE
Percabeth4life chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
This is the second time I’m reading this. It’s beautiful. A guy wrote a letter to me once and he literally is now my boyfriend. So it’s sooo much like this... though I’m not a loner. Got lots of friends
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
That was so sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Shut up, Luke! BAM! You want more? DIE!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Cutest story ever! Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
This was the best fanfic I've ever read. You need to become an author. This is pure amazingness
Nikki chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
I flipping L️VE this it's soooo cute
A.R.M.Ysince1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Start reading from my lowest review...
A.R.M.Ysince1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
You know, I have a habit of reading beneath my blankets at night with a torch on. Yesterday I had my Kindle E-reader with me, and since it has google, i searched percabeth fanfics 2017, and Just Another Wise Girl came up. I clicked (rather tapped) on it and started reading It Gets Easier. Sinc e it was really long, I stayed up until, like 5:45 in the morning, but I woud say it was totally worth it.
A.R.M.Ysince1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
After I'm done with these reviews I am going to look up the rest of your stories( You wrote eighteen!?) and read as many as i can.
A.R.M.Ysince1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I have already read your stories The Letter Boy, Somewhere Only We Know, Magicians Never Reveal Their Secrets, See You Sooner Than Later, and It Gets Easier. And to be honest I am impressed and inspired to write like you do. This may sound realy fake but it's completey true.
A.R.M.Ysince1997 chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Okay so i am going to write as many reviews as i can just to make you happy, because your stories sure make me happy!
AnnaUnicorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I was rereading this again and just saw the part where you said you would make a part in Percy's POV! Have you made it yet? Pretty please because that sounds amazing!