Reviews for A job with benefits
Anonymous chapter 7 . 2/27
You have to.. and I mean HAVE TO continue this story! This story is too good to not finish it.. Please continue!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
WE NEED MORE STORIES
trigrbrony777 chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Wow, I just read this in one go and I am amazed and bit scared about how realistic and relatable Soarin's emotions and lack of self-worth was portrayed. I also liked how the resolution in this chapter isn't completely resolved. Most complications generally take a good amount of time before its fixed. I hope Soarin get's better. Looking forward to the next chapter! :]
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 7 . 1/18/2015
Nice. I'm glad that they made up. I really want to see how this continues. I wish you luck with your writing. Ja ne!
Robert E. O. SpeedWeed chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
Amazing chapter, the wait was well worth it. I can't wait until next chapter, just don't let the wait be so long this time.
RageLokiCat chapter 7 . 1/16/2015
:DDDDD NEW CHAPTER! Wonderful, as always!
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 6 . 11/20/2014
Oh no! I hope Soarin is going to be alright. I'm glad that he finally figured out what was going on, and decided to stop moping. I can't wait until the next chapter. This is easily becoming one of my favorites. Keep up the good job! Ja ne!
Robert E. O. SpeedWeed chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
great story, I hope the next chapter will be out soon, I really want to read it and see what happens next, HURRY UP!
Robert E. O. SpeedWeed chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Dear god... Soarin is flat out miserable! now that just added insult to injury... still bad chapter, will chapter 6 be better? I doubt it
Robert E. O. SpeedWeed chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Seriously? this chapter was TERRIBLE! make an effort on next chapter, and this isn't the first time I was angry at someone's fanfiction either, read pinkie the match maker to find out, it's odd and a flutermac.
Robert E. O. SpeedWeed chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Great ending this chapter, you're really good at this, who knows, maybe you may become the next big author, but anywhoo(ves) (bad pony pun is bad) I love how Applejack remembered the dance Soarin said about earlier, and all in all, a great chapter, though you made spitfire a bit TOO cruel on soarin, but hey, whatever floats your boat.
Robert E. O. SpeedWeed chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Nice chapter once more, and I laughed like crazy when Soarin woke up to looking at Braeburn, that was hilarious. Good work on the chapters so far and I love the little "blackmail" against spitfire you put at the ending, really nice touch.
Robert E. O. SpeedWeed chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Very good first chapter, though I don't know what to expect later on, this is the first soarin X Applejack fanfiction I've read, so don't judge me for any hate reviews later on unless it REALLY makes me mad.
INGENman chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
love it, a nice interesting pairing please keep updating, i look forward to the next one
mlpperson chapter 6 . 10/27/2014
Wow, great chapter.
Love it.
Update both stories soon!