Reviews for Tomorrow's Romance Dawn
Funny how all those jokes are foreshadowing the future.
Future Luffy better have an epic entrance. Bring some CoC, Haki, and the voice of all things with this boy! Hurry up and update, man! Too much excitement! Damn cliffhanger!
I reaaaaaally love this fanfic. Hope u will make this into a long one. Plz update soon.
I was honestly pretty surprised. It's not often I find fics that have such an intriguing plot but are also well written. I love how well you kept everyone in character. The POV you've chosen is very interesting. Normally I'm not a fan of the objective POV, but I couldn't manage to stop reading. I hope that you continue this story. 10 outta 10, would recommend and read again.
Ella chapter 14 . 6/13
I've been re-reading my favorite parts of this story(again) and found myself wanting to tell you how amazing your writing is. This chapter is a really good example. You seem to get the spirit of one piece down so perfectly, the way you can go from humor to action to drama and make it flow together so seamlessly. The characters are the most in character that I have ever seen in a fanfic, the ocs fit in great, and the story fells like something out of the actual anime. The way you ended the chapter is so dramatic and perfect with how it goes back and forth between Chopper remembering Doctrine's words and the present that it has to be one of my favorite parts in this story so far. And trust me, I have a lot of favorite parts in this story of yours. I really hope you can continue this someday soon because it is currently my favorite one piece fanfic. I love this story so much, thank you for writing it.
Freefan1412 chapter 25 . 6/10
Awesome new chapter. This chapter makes my insides all squirmy with the heavy references that the Straw Hats of the past don't understand - some are almost sickening because of how important it is and they *just don't understand*, meaning a well deserving retaliation is left out. It's typical Luffy style how he just calls Nami ossan. xd I could have sworn he did something similar before though it doesn't really come to mind when right now... I don't really know what else to call it. I'm always looking forward to the next chapter and this one took especially long. I don't want to guilt trip you, though. I know exactly where you are coming from with needing a break. Take your break, recharge your batteries and then have fun writing this again, hopefully with words just spilling out of your hand.
mds777 chapter 25 . 6/8
Never get tired of this story. n_n
Num-Num chapter 25 . 6/3
I love this story so far. The oc's are awesome. And the plot is amazing. Please make more chapters soon. I can't wait for 'future luffy' to make his appearance to all the strawhats. I wonder what that guy is doing though. Last I heard he fell down a hole or something.
MayaHikari chapter 25 . 6/1
I'm finding a lot of good Onepiece AU & SI but I'm mostly skipping chapters right now... huh... need to get back on these stories after some updates. thanks for this unique xover past-future.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 25 . 4/30
great training montage
Asheyland chapter 26 . 4/27
Plz update. This is one of my favourite One Piece time travelling FanFictions. I hope you finish the story and not leave us hanging like some authors.
Pokipo chapter 26 . 4/18
Please tell me your planning to update soon. It's been far too long
otakujijo chapter 26 . 4/17
My hopes have been destroyed.. I will now go cry in a corner..
StormLord654 chapter 1 . 4/16
this story is adorable. I love it
MountainLights chapter 17 . 4/5
I normally don't like fanfic that puts OCs in 'main character' area, but this one is actually pretty good. I really like Vaughan, he's funny. And its just a good and original idea overall, you've got me wanting more. Keep up the good work!