Reviews for Tomorrow's Romance Dawn
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 2/20
honestly, I'm disappointed. what about us who aren't on AO3?
kejal1 chapter 1 . 2/20
I'm with syluk its kind of shitty to start a story here and not finish it here oh well if ao3 ever gets an official app I'll finish it then I guess
AltairSnow chapter 26 . 2/19
Omg yay! Youre back!
Syluk chapter 26 . 2/18
I never understand why people can't update their stories on BOTH sites. I personally don't like Ao3 format, but I still update my stories there, because why not. It's not such a hard thing to do.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 26 . 2/18
Thanks for letting us all know, dear! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next on AO3!
ASUCAGA-4ever19 chapter 26 . 2/18
Well, i really and honestly hope that you finish it this time. This is the story that i really like very much. And it will be a pity if you dont continue this.
I will still read in AO3, but i dont think i can review again in there because truthfully i dont know anything about AO3.
This is an AMAZING story you've written, and while I'm sad that you're moving to AO3, I hope that you would maybe consider finishing this story off here after you've started and finished the story on AO3. Until then, I'll just keep re-reading this and trying to figure out how to get AO3 stories on this app
NonSignificant chapter 25 . 2/6
More please, your character writing is fantastic and this has been great so far. Thank you for writing this. Any plans on other One Piece stories, unrelated to this one? Do you write OC's?
are u going to update
belnonm chapter 23 . 1/24
Why Zoro couldn't cut seastone? Virgo could with a bambo coated in armament Haki against Smoker in Punk Hazard. Zoro can certainly do that much (the seastone jutte of Smoker was also coated in Haki after all, not the chains of Brooks.)
sacke110 chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Nice meeting between Nami and future Usopp. Heh
sacke110 chapter 8 . 12/30/2017
10/10
sacke110 chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
Damn, the suspence between the older Zoro and the others... Is he going to reveal the tragic event or is everyting going to be kept a secret...hmmmmmm.

ps. Haha nice preview of the next chapter.. just like Brook.
sacke110 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Love it!
sacke110 chapter 5 . 12/30/2017
So good... Although, will he warn Luffy about Ace's death? That's something he should reveal right?