Reviews for Tomorrow's Romance Dawn
tyiinva chapter 5 . 2/6
400 reviews!
tyiinva chapter 4 . 2/6
I feel like this is exactly how pre time skip Zoro would respond with meeting time skip Zoro. Awesome work so far!
tyiinva chapter 1 . 2/6
I love this story!
Yonokom chapter 25 . 1/31
I love time travel/past meets present/future concepts so much (though extremely rare among other fandoms I like, I'm so surprised by the masses of them here in the OP section), and this hits all my standards! So good. Bringing the crew together on a mystery island instead of actually going back in time is a great idea. New adventures instead of old!
Great OCs. Vampire and Erity are my favourites, but Yari is the one I have the most clear visual of. (I even sketched them out myself to get a grip of what I was seeing in my head, but turns out when I looked at your drawing of them, they looked pretty different, since I didn't read all of their descriptions carefully. Only thing I really hit spot on was the hair. Yari was the one I was closest with overall lol.)
Love how in-character the crew is. (If they have done or said anything ooc, I haven't noticed or been bothered by it.) Can't wait till future!Luffy shows up, but I also appreciate how he's not present at the same time. Great pacing, spacing out the apperance of the future!crew.
Ahhh but now you're break, what to do...
I understand the pain of writing combat and battles. I actually find them rather boring to read as well to be honest lol, but of course it has to be there, OP is all about fighting. :p
Hope your other fanfic is doing well. Will wait patiently for you to come back to this one. :)
Currently Blank chapter 25 . 1/25
Hahahaha Usopp and Lysopp's reactions to each other was priceless:D
Wordlet chapter 25 . 1/19
YOU. ARE. KILLING. ME.
I'm sorry, do you like torturing us? I'm dying, I am physically dying of excitement. Ok, I'm going to guess who said all of the teaser quotes.
1. Vaughan
2. uh... one of the straw hats? XD let's go with Sanji.
3. Erity
4. Luffy
5. Carrion
6. Vaughan

Your teasers are great, because they give me things to speculate on, but yiou know, I really want to read that chap now, and it won't come for who knows how long because your in college and hiatus or horribleness. (I can't blame you, but it doesn't stop me from being take a super long break so you can come back and give us quick chapters! I'm selfish. But really, best of luck to you in college.)
This story kills me when a chapter ends, revives me when a chapter is posted, and then kills me again when it ends. It's funny and witty and absolutely gripping. I love the ferocity of the future straw hats when Runo brings up Marineford, and Luffy's thought process, and how Nami takes the 'ossan' in stride (I like to think it's because she's used to everything with Luffy) and, you know what, I think I need to read this whole story over again. It's just... SO GOOD!
I loved the Usopp reunion, and also, the impressions, and also Luffy's 'cunning' plan.
Though I won't deny that I think it's kind of lame that Runo actually managed to 'pause' the fight. That shouldn't be a thing, he shouldn't be able to just hold up his hand and be like "One sec please." Especially with Robin, who's an assassin for goodness sake! (and don't tell me that her time with the straw hats has softened her because she's still deadly.) Aside from that though, I am completely satisfied.
So thanks for an awesome chapter! And I can't wait for your impending return!
The New Perv on the Block chapter 25 . 1/19
To be quiet honest, I enjoyed the fact Nami was called old man.

Great as usual. I don't exactly have any way you could make it better or and tips, my apologies
otakujijo chapter 25 . 1/19
Okay, I'm going crazy here! This is just perfect! I love the bounty hunters, the straw hat interactions, the writing style.. I love it all! I've been waiting for this confrontation for so long. I want to see them get hurt when they hesitate on fighting their friends. Except for when Zoro fights Sanji. He would totaly be like "Is that all you got shit-cook". Basically I can't wait for more!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 1/18
I don't remember what Luffy called Doctorine with, but I think he called Kokoro with Baasan. I could be wrong. but I don't think Luffy the type who call everyone 'ossan' if the gender of the person is very clear. and I still could be wrong. *peace*

anyway, great chapter!

I forgot that Nami and Ussop haven't met their Future self on previous chapters.

And remember, the fact that it wasn't so obvious that most of fans doesnt realise, while both Nami still Cleaver and Bossy, Future Nami react and thought differently.
But then again I think you already know. the way F Nami do what Luffy asked. *thumbs up*
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 25 . 1/18
LOL for how Luffy continues to be excited about how cool the people who are attacking him are
I do appreciate how you depict how the future crew feels about Marineford, with their original outbursts never really explored in canon when hey all reunited
LOL for how you did the swearing scene, especially mother Robin covering Chopper's ears
Nice work for Usopp meeting Usopp
Monkey D. Funky chapter 25 . 1/18
Great chapter! The stage is finally set for some action, even if it'll take you a while to write it!

Normally, when fights are about to happen, it's a great moment for Overtaken to play. Oddly enough, I'm not feeling it here. That's not a bad thing. Just different. And I'm sure the story have some great moments where Overtaken would fit later on.

Oh, and hilarious as usual.
Tsukino Aisuru - A chapter 25 . 1/18
Me want next next chapter. ;-;
The Patient One chapter 25 . 1/18
…You really are wicked. Nonetheless, this is coming along beautifully.
SamuraiBuddha chapter 6 . 1/6
Very cool and original
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 1/3
Good work describing how Luffy would react seeing Robin in his dream