Reviews for What Would You Do
fcwolfg chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
As an experienced rper Id love to rp with u in private and in groups as well. Message me sometime. xoxo
lycan13 chapter 22 . 11/12/2014
Rp?
Zurrick chapter 21 . 9/25/2014
This was a good chapter. I really hope you get a new computer because I don't know if a library is the place to be posting smut chapters of fanfiction. Just for your own safety and such don't want authorities being called to the scene. It's weird because I have a public library like a fifteen minute walk from my house and the only computer is in the kids section. Someone got arrested for well you guessed looking at certain videos with sound that young children should not be exposed too lol. Just saying I would rather you wait and be careful then be able to read the chapter and then never hear anything about this story again because something terrible happened like you went to prison or something. That would really really suck because I enjoy your writing. Good chapter very very good chapter and please do be careful.
KM chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Yes they meet again and the plan is going well so far... but with Hans smiling like that we know that there going to be trouble. Just wondering if there anyway to help the rest of the girls there. Can't wait for next update.
xAnimejunkie23x chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
ah damn it lol . i wasn't expecting it to finish there but its a good spot to leave off on! cant wait for the next chapter!
lycan13 chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
I'm just glad you didn't abandon this one.
Tigger chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Wow. Elsa is smooth. Handled the situation like a badass.
Ha! :)
Ladytsunade3 chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Awesome! Boo that it had to end. Man i hope you kill hans off
69LesberryBlast69 chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
I love your story keep on doing what you're doing and thanks for this fanfic :)
Zurrick chapter 20 . 9/8/2014
Aight take your time. You can't rush perfection.
Frozen98713517284612498124 chapter 17 . 9/3/2014
Hi there,
I just recently started reading this beautiful Story, its honestly one of my favorite "Uncompleted stories". The characters are all interesting and I love the way the story has been going so far.

Personally I can not decide if the plan should go off without a hitch or not, though I like the first one for Elsanna, the latter would make the story fairly (annoying but good) interesting.

Hope you can be inspired to keep writing on this great story
-TheFrozenFinch
Ladytsunade3 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
Just started this. Loving it thus far. Hope you dont update omce a month, i swear everyone i follow does lol...im realllllly loving it. Can't wait to catch up. Also, very happy it isnt just 1st person pov...i like the diversity. It keeps me remembering that it isnt reader becoming character [that tends to bother me, u dont wamt to be elsa] the changing keeps me on track. Great style!
TheRageBunnyDog chapter 19 . 8/26/2014
Ahh you gotta update like soon! It stopped in a really crazy place, im anxious and this is awesome and I just cant with all them feels. Ugfhhhgfbyuk you broke me. This fic is just perfect, and I'm waiting patiently (not really, I literally cannot contain these feels) for the next chapter.
liz2323 chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
I'm sorry about your Gf :-( I bet life has good things waiting for you :-)
lycan13 chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
I'm glad to hear you'll be writing again and... DO NOT FREAKING ABANDON THIS FIC!