Reviews for Last Ages
Rufael chapter 7 . 9/19
Bwahahahaha i can't take it :))))
Rufael chapter 5 . 9/18
I thing one could hear my laughter 3 streets away :))). Great plot, great new situations.
Rufael chapter 3 . 9/18
Oh man reading these fics of yours is so much fun :)
Rufael chapter 2 . 9/18
Loved Igneel's threat towards Natsu in the beginning. Definitely your signature :))). Nice chapter
Rufael chapter 1 . 9/18
Dude, as always, awesome plot, awesome writing. Still, wish you would finish your stories :)
Wtf plz just finish the dang story. It's to good
sundrawnshadow chapter 9 . 8/8
more I say!
DannyPhantom619 chapter 9 . 8/3
Ur is now my favorite MILF.

Natsu X Harem
Shrikanth chapter 7 . 7/28
Friend, I thank you deeply from my heart (if that makes any sense) for realizing 'one' of the hopes I had. Also, since I've watched the entire anime and read the manga up to date, I imagine each and every scene in animation in my mid while I read every line. And because of that, this scenario of yours was so damn awesome... Also, I love your portrayal of Ur. Please try to continue this series if possible.
Shrikanth chapter 5 . 7/28
Oh god! I love this! I haven't gone to Chapter 9 yet, but please continue if you can. This is pure gold. Thank you for your hard work with this epic story/fanfic.
Fire Dragon King chapter 9 . 7/26
I hate it when authors just not update a story for 2 years and give no reason way
I mean don't just leave in the middle of the story like this!
Mb2727 chapter 9 . 7/11
This is an awesome story and I hope you make a new chapter soon. It's one of the best if not the best story I've read on this site. Keep up the good work!
Iamkingkong chapter 9 . 7/10
Its actually reasonable why u dot wanna update this considering the way mang has been going with natsu from 400 yrs ago and not from yr x777
BlackJaqk21 chapter 9 . 7/1