Reviews for Entwined
MetallicAngel28 chapter 31 . 5/14
The gods and goddesses of greek and roman mythology were both good and bad, like man, so it would be easier for us to relate to
MetallicAngel28 chapter 26 . 5/13
As a pagan...Im not sure how to feel about your portrayal of Hekate...she is not my patron, however in mythology, she was not evil. she was honored for bringing prosperity to a household, and was even on of the last of the original gods, and granted amnesty from Zues after his battle with the titans, who revered her power. Even he payed her homage...but...good otherwise.
MetallicAngel28 chapter 25 . 5/13
Told you...
MetallicAngel28 chapter 13 . 5/13
I've got $20 that says it'll be a Jake and Esme pairing...
OrabellaOcean chapter 29 . 4/22
Bloody hilarious! Oh my gosh!
MarcusTrueLove chapter 36 . 4/2
Was wondering when you will be putting more in. The fight, does Charlie make it to Italy. What other things will Bella be able to do? Least to say I was riveted. Not exactly a fan of all the weird sex but I like the story line.
Jumana chapter 36 . 3/5
Can you please please please update
Please finish i am left hanging and i love the story but hate that it is not finished
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 36 . 2/15
Love this story, are you ever going to finish it?
WilliamPowellsGirl chapter 3 . 2/10
This is one the best Twilight fics I have ever read. Do you have plans to finish it?
B4bidden chapter 36 . 2/4
ive read this afew times now and still love it, pls update
NorseFan1 chapter 36 . 1/4
I have read the entirety of this in one day! Please write more, I am absolutely loving this and it is terrifying to see that the last time it was updated was in 2015. I really do want to read more!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2017
I don't know what it is but you paring esme and Jake together just makes sense. And it makes me want to find more pairings of them
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 35 . 12/9/2017
Hnnngg this hasn’t updated since 2015 ;-;

I’m hoping you are well and stuff ️
hrwoodson chapter 36 . 11/17/2017
Awesome story so far, please update soon as I can't wait to read what happens next.
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »