Reviews for Entwined
Timeless Text Traveler chapter 11 . 5/25
Woot! :D
Araluan chapter 36 . 5/24
I love this story so much.
Sorry I haven't reviewed the chapters prior to this one.
Wow this story is amazing, I love reading it. Really like the pairings esp jane and Seth and e Bella and her 'kings' too. I would never have pictured those two together. They do suit each other nicely.
I had a good laugh at caius dismembering Laurent, imagining his limbs scurrying along the floor was rather funny. This story is the first one I've read in which Carlisle is the evil character, I have to admit I quite enjoyed it.
I'm amazed of all people to help Bella with her gift(s) was Leah, she always seems to come across as bitchy, cocky and self centred, good luck to FĂ©lix and Demetri.( not that they really need it, they seem to be handling the situation nicely .lol)
Please update loving this story
DragonFire Princess chapter 36 . 5/21
Wow!
ashling92 chapter 8 . 5/17
I do like the idea of Seth imprinting on Jane; if you would make me ponder it for some time I might even come up with some comprehensible reasons why that is the case...
Again in this chapter you manage to give so much depth to the characters of the Volturi with just a few strokes of the brush, as it is mainly Seth and Jane's chapter, it is amazing. Aro's enthusiasm about electronics, Caius gruff directness corrected by Aro and Caius accepting the correction, and especially Marcus helping to make Seth (and Jane) more comfortable while being genuinely interested in the wolves and their bonds, I enjoyed it very much.

Btw, kudos for doing your homework, i.e. research. I appreciate it very much and am convinced that your story is so much more delectable thanks to your invenstment of time and effort.
ashling92 chapter 7 . 5/17
I have to admit that I was surprised at Aro's ferocity, that he lost his control "so easily". But then I remembered, that he has waited to meet his mate for fifteenhundred years, searched for her for the last 18 years and that her well-being is vital to his own (as we see in canon in the pitiful state that Didyme's demise has put Marcus into), much more so than we humans could ever fathom. So I have to applaud you for writing it like this, and letting Caius and Marcus join him.
I do like the idea that the three were actally not able to seriously harm each other due to the bond. Still I can't help but pity Laurent a bit, but I have the hope to be forgiven, I am but a weak human after all. However, I can easily believe that to punish Laurent in the described fashion is very much in the realm of possibility of what the Volturi and especially Caius would do in such a case.
Did I think that it would be Caius who would punish Laurent? Actually I didn't think much about Laurent at all, I was much more concerned for Seth's wellbeing while in the presence of Caius (his history with werewolves and general character might lead him to deal out punishment first and ask questions later if at all) and hoped that Caius self-restraint lasted long enough for Aro to find out the truth.
By tha way, I appreciate very much the different ways in which you let the characters speak. You manage to make Seth sound like the teenage boy with a rather simple background, while the Volturi and their choice of words appear much more sophisticated.
So thank you again for writing and sharing.
lizndarcy chapter 36 . 5/13
Please, please, please, update soon! I'm truly in love with your story! I wish it was canon! I love the development of the characters and that you took risks with the pairings. I hope you couldn't continue Esme and Jacobs story in a later date!
ladygoddess8 chapter 36 . 5/10
Cute. I shows more why Jane was so resistant towards this mating so far and her fears. Jane wants to be able to do something for her mate and one of the main instincts is to provide for a mate. This means that even if she did not want to cook she will be pressured by her instincts to anyway. I think what the problems she is having is that she is trying to cook too complicated food to start. Most people learn simple things like cooking eggs which required more sight cooking than sampling depending on the way you cook the egg. Jane can't mess up scramble eggs if told to watch its texture and color and not flavor it. Seth can add the salt himself. I feel sorry for the un-mated people with all these lovey-dovey (and sex driven) couples running about.
Kichou chapter 36 . 5/7
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
I kind a liked the flack back when Bella first learned about the Volturi.
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 19 . 4/28
Adam and Eve
wolflover69 chapter 36 . 4/26
This story is so good...please update soon...the suspense is killing me...
ashling92 chapter 6 . 4/22
And now things are getting really interesting, how will the Volturi react and deal with this new, strange kind of werewolf?

I, too, was captivated by your descripition of the bond that the brothers and Bella share. Somehow it reminded me of those beautiful images you get from fractals, more solid than a line, less solid than a surface and infinite in the sense that no matter how close you look you can always look closer and discover even more intricate details.

Apropos bond: I do remember your statememnt that you are not a purist, but still I can't help wondering why Demetri won't be able to find Bella after she had been born and is so obviously perceptible in the bond of the brothers. After all he only needs to "smell" the "essence of the mind" in another person who has met said mind to be able to track the owner of that mind down...
On the other hand Marcus' vision of the bond is not per se the same as the "essence of the mind" - whatever that exactly might be! *shrugs*
ashling92 chapter 5 . 4/22
What do I think of Carlisle's Volturi comments, you ask. Actually I believe that all points on your list are possible, it only depends on what you want and where you want this story to go. Aside fron that I do usually assume that no one sees the entire truth by himself, which in this case would mean that Carlisle's description of the Volturi is only one of their facets, one possible way to perceive them, but that there is more to them if you look from a different perspective. Kyilliki once decided to give both the Volturi and Carlisle the benefit of doubt and I still consider her "Casus Belli" a magic moment in fan fiction. Thanks again for writing and sharing.
Angelfairy25 chapter 3 . 4/22
Awe poor Bella!
ashling92 chapter 4 . 4/22
Tee hee, Bella always was a bright one, wasn't she? Yep, I do like this twist of yours, that Bella puts one and one together before the boys do. It is fitting with the way we see her in Twilight.
1,492 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »