Reviews for Entwined
Jumana chapter 36 . 3/5
Can you please please please update
Please finish i am left hanging and i love the story but hate that it is not finished
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 36 . 2/15
Love this story, are you ever going to finish it?
WilliamPowellsGirl chapter 3 . 2/10
This is one the best Twilight fics I have ever read. Do you have plans to finish it?
B4bidden chapter 36 . 2/4
ive read this afew times now and still love it, pls update
NorseFan1 chapter 36 . 1/4
I have read the entirety of this in one day! Please write more, I am absolutely loving this and it is terrifying to see that the last time it was updated was in 2015. I really do want to read more!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2017
I don't know what it is but you paring esme and Jake together just makes sense. And it makes me want to find more pairings of them
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 35 . 12/9/2017
Hnnngg this hasn’t updated since 2015 ;-;

I’m hoping you are well and stuff ️
hrwoodson chapter 36 . 11/17/2017
Awesome story so far, please update soon as I can't wait to read what happens next.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/9/2017
Please update. I would like to know what is goin on between Esme and Jacob
I 3 your story chapter 32 . 11/6/2017
I absolutely adore your story and you. And I want to express my love of this story, but I do not know if there is a word that could express my love for you and your stories. Please continue writing! 3
GoldenBBunny chapter 36 . 11/5/2017
You are a cruel cruel human to not have finished such a lovey written piece of written fiction. I was so lost in your written word that it only took me an hour to get to this final update. I do not know if you wish to finish this but if the thought has ever crossed your mind. I beg of you to consider it please
latreasem1 chapter 12 . 10/24/2017
Tommy14 chapter 11 . 10/18/2017
Adahmel chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
Well done, that was a lovely chapter and a good twist!
1,623 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »