Reviews for Insignificance
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
God bless you, author and your comforting fluff. This is the first fiction of yours I've read, so I'm hoping you've got some more klk. Okay, I'm off to pillage your library!
Princess-Orlaith chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
I forgot to mention in the previous chapter that I thank you for not romantisizing their bath and making it some utterly sexual situation. That would ruin it all.

At first I was like damn... No humanoid then bam he changes :D
I found it incredibly cute how Senketsu acrually believed the kiss made her feel better, he's still learning I guess (the sarcasm gawhh :3). Senketsu's so different from when they first met. He (WAIT I THOUGHT HE WAS SEXLESS HMMM OH WELL) seemed more rowdy, but that's most likely because he craved blood. So for this chapter, I applaud you! It was soo close to being that lovey dovey shit, but you managed to keep it to that intimate level. I honestly love you. This fic needs more reviews even if there isn't much too it. Your ideas really suit the actual Kill La Kill atmosphere.

PS: "...Senketsu automatically clinging on and an almost kick to the face." Fan me. i want to marry Senketsu and this fic.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I had started Kill La Kill like a day ago and I'm truly loving it- the animation, storyline, characters, epicness... It's really something.
But when I saw the episode when Tsugumu realized Senkentsu and Ryuko care for eachother, my ship-brain activated and I went berzerk. So today I searched up fanart for them and I saw the humanoid ones (you linked it I believe) and I just exploded. Senketsu was actually perfectly done, sexless (which I love how you pointed out), claws, navy/red skin tone and beastly. Just perfect. So by default I had to search up fanficts but I was unsure since I didn't want to ruin my ship for them (It's a very thin line ya know). And I found this.

Darling are you sure this is youd first time doin something like this because it was just excellent. Writing style was somewhat angsty for me (but I adore angst). And the fact that there was no real romance just Senketsu's affection. Lovely idea from the fanarts which you just aced. Going to be one of my honest favourites, something about these dull (in a good way that there is no real topic going on) oneshots that are mildly angsty always become my most favoured.
Jules chapter 2 . 5/4/2014
Omg, this story is soooo cute! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Eiiiii! So awesome! Please write more! Please, please, pleeeeease!? 10/10 Senketsu x Ryuko is sooooooo cute!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
So good! Please write more.
Fury Eclipse chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
I love these stories so far!
How about Ryuko gets a cold and has to stay at home while the family is out and Senketsu takes cares of her while shes sick
ailaxolotl chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Very very wonderful writing! I love your depiction of senketsu! Please update soon :)
Matoi27 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Senketsu, my feels lol
Eydisie chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
You did an amazing job. I loved it! 3
damned wolf warrior chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
how about this: Ryuko wake up at night screaming for Senketsu, he immediately transform in his human form and try to reassure her. Ryuko then start crying and Senketsu sleeps again with her to keep her calm. At the morning, Ryuko kisses Senketsu to thank him of what he did (this is a scene of my own story, i already wrote it down, but i want to see what you can do, if you manage to surprise me i will ask you to help me with that so show me what you have got! xD )
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
For Senketsu/Ryuko, how about in Senketsu's POV of the time when Ryuko was being controlled. How he felt hurt and betrayed by the words from the girl even though he knew they werent real. How he would do anything to get the old Ryuko back.

Love this by the way! So cute and adorable that it was a interesting perspective of how Senketsu would look like as a human.
Dash chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
love it 3 3 3
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Very sweet, I really liked their interaction.
How about Senketsu feeling possessive of Ryuko because Junketsu states along the lines he'd prefer to be worn by Ryuko? Or perhaps Ryoko bleeds onto Junketsu and he starts yammering on about how delicious it is.
dieya105 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
This was cute, hope you make more like this.