Reviews for 6 levels of badass
Llaoguuidne chapter 1 . 1/24/2021
nzsjkdbkajbKdqabd HOLY- JSKBDKFJBSUIDFBBSB
lilith.firestorm chapter 1 . 11/18/2019
Thank you for writing this story it was fucking hilarious. Made my day.
Amexal chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Damn hilarious! 10/10 will read again
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
oh my gosh. no words can describe how AWESOME THIS IS AND HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS. kudos to you
lavenza132 chapter 1 . 1/7/2017
thanks for this story, loved it
anime-nympho chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
That had to be some of the funniest shit I have ever read. Brilliant, simply brilliant! Loved every minute of it.
Thank you chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
This story was really... different. And I mean that in the BEST possible way. I absolutely love this! The little story line was interesting and enjoyable. The whole thing (except the smut) made me laugh. Like, seriously, I have never had a story on this site do that before. I'm really bad at writing anything.. but I just really want you to know how much I love this story! Thanks! :)
lovereadinggirl16 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I can't even with this right now. How do you even even?! How the fuck did you make this so damn sexy and dirty yet shit that was the sappiest most cliche ending I've ever read. And I loved it.
seetheblackcat chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Just..yes
BerryMary096 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Wow...um, all I can say about this fic is that, none of the ErenxLevi fics I have read so far, have had equal amounts of emotional cuteness, hilarity, and horniness, all at the same time, while also being well written. For that I applaud you, and I hope that you'll continue writing pieces like this more often.
Catnip500 chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
This fanfiction was the best.
I loved Lust-Levi "More like the power of epic gay sex" Best line ever
What was Happy-Levi doing this whole time?
PowderBlueFeathers chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
*Sob* Thank you for writing this!
crazywriter99 chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
I've re-read this three times now, and it makes me laugh and get the feels every time. So well-written. So much LEVI! Excuse me while I go read it another time.
ali5tvd chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
This was so good! You should do AU with 6 erens!
o0Lily of the Moon0o chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
This is really good! At first I was thinking "Another one of those stories of Levi barging in and getting his freak on" but it definitely threw me for a loop. The whole idea of this story seemed pretty original to me so that made this even better! Keep up the good work!

o0Lily of the Moon0o