Reviews for My youth romantic comedy maybe the key to our happiness
2cents chapter 2 . 6/9
Pacing was kinda off and it feels a bit rushed. jus given my 2 cents
bosdicha chapter 3 . 4/12
this story is so cool... thanks asheritte...
Bamboo chapter 6 . 4/10
This is the 1st time I've read a nicely done fanfic on Oregairu. You've got Yukino and Hachiman's elements in a nutshell but it was fantastic! The wedding part was very intimidating for me because I was waiting on who those people would like to ruin their wedding. Even though there are many errors in grammars, it is still well made. Thank you for making my day because I really love the ship that you have sailed in this story. It made my heart melt when they exposed their inner selves and realized their love for each other. I don't really care if it's too "corny" or "cheesy" for some people but I loved every single bit of it. If it would even be possible, I'd like to see an animated version of this(season 2 please ship them). This is a really fantastic story and I'd like to see more of Oregairu fanfics. Keep up your very imaginative mind and make more stories because you make fantastic ones!
neo.sapien1 chapter 6 . 2/2
I love it! Something to be remembered! (that means just a screenshot of the ending so if I forgot I will come back here again to reread it)
I Love It! Enough said.
Prominis chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Grammar pls.
justVince chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
I've read a couple a pretty good amount of fanfics, this is probably the best I have ever read. Keep up the good work bro
Poro chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
This is an awesome fanfiction keep up the good work and honestly this seemed like a legit second season for the anime
Poro chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Really nice makes you imagine it happening in the anime oh and btw THEY OFFICALY ANNOUNCED A SEASON 2
elriofinn96 chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
Great
Zeroexist chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
Well, that was one hell of a wedding. I never thought it was gonna for that reason when you said it was gonna be a televised event. Haha. Good One.

So that's how the proposal happened. Well, props for Hachiman. Ramen is a good meal. Hiratsuka seems to agree anyway.

I didn't think Sensei would ever quit her teaching job but she did. Well being a mangaka seems fitting anyway. Haha.

And the adorable little Hikki and Yukinon. Aww, poor kids, they have to go through that immediately. Well, at least they'd know just how stupid society is at a young age. They'd be able to defend themselves now.

Oh and I realized Hachiman and Yukino were both 38, well, Yukino is a year older than Hikki, and seeing as she asked about the first day of school, that would be around March or April in Japan so, her birthday should have passed.

But anyway. Really good story. From beginning to end it was great. Thank you for writing it and hope to see more Oregairu fics in the future. And the sequel for the kids seems like an interesting idea too. Good Luck!

- Zero
Zeroexist chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Oh! So that's why it's not yet "complete" haha. You kinda freaked me out. I thought it was the last chapter but it ended there! An opening ending! Good thing it's not over yet!

Now I'm excited! They're engaged! Yay! Oh and, Game Over opposing Fraction. You have lost! And lost your consciousness on the way too XD

Zeroexist chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Aww, a nice romantic-ish date. If it wasn't for the opposing faction it would have been better. Haha, they're persistence is quite amusing. Three whole years? I commend them.

Yukino and Hachiman's relationship seems to be as strong as it should be. 3 years dating! That's pretty amazing. So bold to kiss on the floor -smirks-

Can't wait for the last. This is truly a wonderful story. Hope to see more HachimanxYukino fic! We're truly lacking of it.

Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
Well, very good I liked a lot as were moving things I hope to see some more if you write because it is a category little known but worthwhile especially this odd couple, I hope to finish my project or rather my projects eh left dumped and start writing in Spanish although I am a little occ, but anyway we are in another story
Greetings: Vampiro
Zetsueno chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Not a bad chapter. You've managed to capture the essence of Hachiman with some of those speeches. But, both of them getting together is a bit too rushed in my opinion. Yukino won't break down like that and Hachiman won't go all lovey dovey in a minute's time and spill his secrets out just like that. Typos Typos - take care of typos.
Zeroexist chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Ahaha. Nice one. Oh God! A drenched Yukinoshita?! I would've been side by side with Hachiman on the floor if I have seen that! Hachiman you lucky dead-fish eyed bastard D:

Great! Really great! Thanks for continuing and for also reviewing my story. Good Luck!