Reviews for For You (There's Nothing I Wouldn't Do)
stupidmansuit chapter 14 . 4/9
I loved this story so much! you're such a good writer!
Candy Lof chapter 14 . 3/5
OMG! You can't Imagine how bad I wish this would have happened in season 3b! You are amazing
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Ok so I was only going to read a couple of chapters then go to sleep. But instead the story is finished and it is 5am. This is the greatest of compliments that I couldn't put it down. What a perfect ending. I love the way those few memories came to her before she woke up, it all made me a little teary to be honest. Thank you so much for this wonderful story and I suppose it would have been an even better journey reading thes tory over months but I got lucky and didn't have the agony of waiting for updates.
An amazing story. Well done.

P.S. Sorry to bombard your email with all these reviews and goodnight because I am exhausted!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 13 . 11/8/2014
Ahhhhhhh! What are you doing to me?! Last chapter to go!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Yes! Stiles solo mission to Lydia's mind?! Awesome!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 11 . 11/8/2014
I love Scott Stiles and Lydia working together! Great chapter!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
I love that moment when she holds the knife and says you can be anyone but him! I love it! So good!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 9 . 11/8/2014
Damn straight Lydia! Stabbed in tne gut and still throwing shade? She is amazing!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Holy crap he is Freddy Krugering her in her sleep! I hope they go in her mind to save her!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 7 . 11/8/2014
Noooooo! How dare it try and hurt Lydia! And bles Melissa McCall she is an angel!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Such a good chapter! Itfelt good to check in on all the pack.
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 5 . 11/8/2014
Love this story so much! I am so glad that it is already completed so I can just power through all the chapters!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
Oh I love her little coma dream of getting ready for a date with Stiles!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 3 . 11/8/2014
Heartbreaking! I love it!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Oh i love me some Stiles and Scott hugging!