Reviews for Forbidden Tales: Book One
sapphire53 chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
I had a feeling that Izzy had something to do with Mimi's grandmother but I never thought that her grandfather or that she was the one behind the whole thing. What is her motive really, for killing all this people and everything? Now I really want to read the next one. But it sounds that you have alot on your plate, don't worry after most of the college stuff it gets a little easier. Great chapter!
sapphire53 chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Wow, I thought that I was surprised that Joe was the one responsible, and finding out his fate. Now this caught me way off guard. Just to think that not so long ago he lost his arm trying to save TK but now he is an accomplice to a murder. I just wonder what made him do the things he did. Oh and you should go slow if have so much going on in your life. See you next time!
sapphire53 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I like how you those little inserts in the beginning of the chapter. They always mark me laugh and its a great way to start off the chapter. The chapter was cute yet sad, the TK moments with Kari were really cute and funny but sad now that the king is dead. We don't even know how bad Tai is injured either or the identity of the murder. The suspence is going to drive me crazy! Nice chapter overall, till next time!
Aleynah chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Since when was Ken a psychopath wizard that's also a demon?
Guest chapter 8 . 7/21/2014
I believe the first part of this fanfics is directed at me. I've also mentioned Daisuke at the beginning of how OOC he is as well , as I said "he is more understanding and considerate than he actually is". I started of with TK and gave example of why I think that way, and mentioned I'm leaving it to that although other characters are OOC as well, ( I got lazy after writing about one character /). Reason being why I started of with TK and Daisuke is because they are the one which struck out to me the most. Although I do not expect them to be the same as in the Digimon series, I still expected main traits of a character would still be present as you've chosen these characters for your story. The reason why others do not seem as OOC to me as those two is because main traits are still present, Izzys knowledge, Joes Medical care help, even Ken. Ken's dark seed problem originally roots from his own dark desires which is a trait yet still used.(plus the fact I believed I haven't seen all of Ken yet). And so on.

In fact I believe TK and Daisuke are the most different from his original character or maybe even (as far as I've seen but perhaps I haven't seen all of TK either) not like his character at all. Since characters are humans who have souls, and the main trait present since their birth is something I just expected to be there.

Now it begs the question, if the characters are not supposed to be as in-character, why not write a story with making up your own characters?I guess I just don't understand the point of using these characters. Either way, I apologize as it's the first fanfic I have read from you. I didn't grasp the concept of this fanfic yet, noetheless it is still enjoyable and interesting to read. I hope it updates soon :).
sapphire53 chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Great as usual! The beginning was unexpected, who would think that the characters in this story would be the same as the show, I didn't. Each character in each of your fanfic is different from the original from the show that being a good thing. Now I am really curious to who is this new mage/ master mind, and what are his true intentions are. I can't think of anyone except Joe but it doesn't quite fit. Either way can't wait for the next chapter to see who is Ken's next target!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
I really like the idea of your story. Great job :)

But I feel that some characters are not acting themselves, as I have watched the original version of Digimon (japanese version with eng sub) You have made Daisuke more considerate and understanding than he is. Whereas you have made Takeru , for some reason, someone who is ONLY concerned about Kari and has self-esteem issue. In digimon takeru is always friendly with everyone and always tries to do something to held up the hopes high, such as in the episode where they are prisoned because of Iori wanting to get his digiegg of Honesty. Takeru is the only one thinking to do some actual work by digging up the digimental instead of doing nothing and worry. He is shown sseveral times to be the one to be considearte and planning than being reckless which is shown by his speech and tactics. But he doesn't go certain lengths of action which he should unless a friend is in danger.

Daisuke is always there for his friends, he is reckless yes but he is always there andloud but friendly and sunshine wise bright. He'd go certain lengths which is good, sometimes unnecessary but sometimes necessary.

There are other characters as well which I could mention but I guess I'll leave it to that.

I'm hoping that the middle-aged suffer is going to be emphasise din this plot andthat the plot will get really interesting, but do whatever you want to do :D
sapphire53 chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Wow! The first part of the chapter was so cute, with Mimi and Izzy, and Tai and Sora each having their own moments. And the twist in the end with Ken not even being demon nor human. What a life to live and at least I can conclude that the one commanding Ken is a guy. Great chapter! I can't wait to d ins out who is the one commanding Ken!
sapphire53 chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
Man do I feel bad for Mimi and Davis, Mimi for losing her friends and Davis for is leg though not as much. He gladly lost his leg for Kari's life. I think that Mimi is planing something now by trying to to find Izzy and for some rea ds on I think that Davis is going to be the next victim though I guess I have to read the next chapter you upload to find. Great as always and very interesting chapter. Update soon please!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I love this fanfic, I hope updates come soon . And I hope each and everyone of them will get some kind of power or fighting skill to get ready for action xDD

Hmm my guess of the children could be propably Daisuke and Mim and perhaps Hikari (y'know THE child of light).

And no MIyako, she is my least favourite but I feel like I could hav egiven her some credit xDD
sapphire53 chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I thought it was a well thought out chapter and now I wonder if Joe will become evil. Or what will Mimi do now that her best friend is died too? Great chapter and hope you update this or any of your other stories soon!
kudaman chapter 4 . 5/22/2014
I feel bad for Davis, though him and Mimi had a nice interaction. They look good together for some reason. Now I'm curious about Izzy's back story it seems both interesting and sad. Also the more I read this the more I think Davis set Ken free, him or Oikawa, why I don't know yet. Keep up the good work update soon
kudaman chapter 2 . 5/22/2014
No Michael. I didn't expect a death so soon. Nice chapter the action was pretty good. I can't wait to see Davis and Tai fight. The two of them, and ken, are just great.
kudaman chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I like the idea and i hope you continue with this story.
Show Expert 1 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
I'm guessing there will be takari because if there is or isn't I need to know as soon as possible