Reviews for Out the Window and Through the Tunnel
CharlieBoneFan chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Awww, your story was beautiful. Absolutely a joy to read.
sammydalammy chapter 10 . 7/7/2013
I really liked this story. It was adorable. I don't know, some times, I like the drama-filled romances, but this was very refreshing and cute. Some stories are good with nice little endings like this and this is definitely one of them. Great job. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
I like your borders :3
Olli chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Omoshiroi, naa... -_- Wondering how that field trip'll be!
lilmisswriter17 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Hi! I know, I'm like, 10 years late. But i reallyyyyy loved it! I think this ending is perfect, how it really is Haku. What I'm saying is I'm glad you kept it the same. :) it was so good and I loved it!
StopJawnDasGay chapter 2 . 10/5/2011
this is awesome so far :) can't wait to read more
edcllen chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
Pretty lame ending. Good story but needs a lot of work.
NotProcrastinating chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
awwwwww that was a really wonderful story...Ur fanfic totally mademe cry becuz it was so beautiful! I freakn love this movie! They shouldv made a second spirited away movie and make ur fanfic as the movie! I would so watch it! I think ily 4 making such a beatiful fic. Great job! -
Val chapter 10 . 5/18/2010
I loved it!

I'm sorry for not reviewing every chapter but i really liked the story so I just continued to read...

I LOVE the idea, the concept!

You did great job, you described her past and her battles, i liked it, it was a good start!

How she ended near the spirit world again? School trip - another yes from me. (ok, i realize that I sound hyper, but i am at the moment because i really liked your writing style ;) )

The scene where she cries in the garden thinking about Haku is touching and very well written.

And the "modern Haku" really fooled me, i didn't know what to think anymore - was he the real Haku or not... The ending is beautiful, you gave en explanation why he can stay (thank you for that, it is convincing) and you really brought i smile on my face!

Beautiful story, thank you for writing it!
sweet chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
soso kawahii

my name is paper YAH chapter 10 . 1/26/2010
just too cute! :)
Kimmiko T chapter 10 . 6/11/2009
I love this story!

Thanx!
NoLifeButLives chapter 10 . 8/12/2008
i like the story, tho i wish it was longer and had something w/ like a bad guy and a quest thingy, but it was still an awesome story! are you going to make a sequel or is there already one?

love the story keep on writing!
Elvin Magi chapter 10 . 5/10/2008
but if you make the hakus different i wont know which one to like and one of them will end up with a broken heart and chihiro wil have to chose and... and... and... *collapses from lack of oxygen intake*
Shawty5 chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
OMIGOD.

You're a genius.

When I watched Spirited Away way back when, I LOVED the open ending, but (of course) it always makes you so curious. I've been reading fanfiction for SIX YEARS - I don't know WHY I didn't think of there being a good story out there to finish the storyline up.

I'm so excited! Thank you so much for writing this!