Reviews for Celebrations
ThatTitanGuy chapter 9 . 1/3
TBH this is fanfiction, nothing can get too girly on fanfiction so no worries lol nice story. This is the third time reading it.
farhan99 chapter 16 . 10/9/2015
So I like this story but the plot element between the Titans and the city council doesn't sit right with me. I know it's for the plot but politics with the city isn't something that the Titans would really worry about. Plus that makes robin too much of a "father figure" which is a little OOC since these situations have never happened in the show (as far as I remember)
HunterMoore chapter 20 . 5/10/2015
Absolutely amazing story. Really great work on all aspects. Loved it.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/7/2015
Omg what color is the dress
cmjb91 chapter 20 . 1/26/2015
I just completed your story and loved it :) I look forward to the sequel so much
CleoArrow chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
I love your fluffy stories! I always find myself getting roped into them and having to finish each one. I actually appreciate Raven and Beast Boy not drinking; they learned from their first experimentation with alcohol. As always, I enjoyed it all.
krostovikraven1 chapter 20 . 9/28/2014
Aww such great ending, i really loved this story, it was funny and fluffy and even had a lesson to be learned, the best moments are better experienced when one is sober. Please continue writing, i have made it my ultimate goal to read all your stories and can't wait for the update on the most recent ones.
Much love and appreciation for your work and good luck.
krostovikraven1 chapter 19 . 9/28/2014
Aww finally a confession. Hopefully Robin's and Stars confession goes as smoothly. Loved the chapter, very, very fluffy.
krostovikraven1 chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Your stories are freaking funny, i enjoy them very much, especially the awkward moments you put them in. Frustrating sometimes because i would expect them to just say something when they add so obvious but no complaints, i really really love this story so far.
writerzero chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Sweet. I bet even if he remembers everything, Robin will claim he doesn't. But, at last, Beast Boy and Raven are a couple, and that's all that matters.
xXTheRavensNestXx chapter 20 . 9/6/2014
Love this story :) Would have loved to see Raven and Beast Boy drunk at the party though! I recommend a alternate ending of Drunk Mayhem but they of course end up together! hah
Hate Eater chapter 20 . 8/27/2014
this fic meant to show them as normal teens. witch was well developed, altought i'm fairly sure Robin was starfire boyfriend in the show.

maybe you did it for the sake of the sub-plot.

Minor mistakes i found, and the story was good over all.
tdifreak55 chapter 5 . 7/30/2014
Oh my gosh Raven smells like lilacs!
These are pretty good and I think you're going an appropriate pace.
DragonCrusader chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Forget the King of Monsters.

Robin is the King of interruptions. Every time BB tried to tell her, Robin does SOMETHING.
Aronim chapter 9 . 5/26/2014
As long as you keep the girl-talk as adorable and funny as this, I'll have no complaints.