Reviews for snapshots
Animechibifangirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
If you don't like the pairing, you don't read it. Simple as that. If you don't agree with a certain pairing, why in the world would you click on a story that completely focuses on that pairing? If you just didn't like the story, then just MOVE ON. There's no point in just telling an author you didn't like their work. If you didn't like it, you don't have to let everyone know. Gosh. Constructive criticism is one thing, but flat out hate comments is another. MikazukiDreams, don't pay attention to hate comments! I loved this story! You're an amazing author, and you have great ideas! Great job! :)
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
eeepppp

this is wonderful sweetie...it's been such a long time hasn't it aksjdfklsdf

I liked itt!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
i really like this and HAHAHAHAHAHA youre so sassy i love it
Kiyomi Inuzuka chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I just have one lil message for ,,guest", reviewer... fuck u! I wander if your story would be better than anyone elses here on this site! At least have a guts to log in! Damn you! :P And to MikazukiDreams - thank yoooooooooooooou sooooooooooooo much! I really apritiate it, a verry sweet story, & keep updating, dear! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Which will never happen. This is the most disgusting crap ive read! Sasuke doesnt deserve love for starters. Hes an evil little prick! And even if he wasnt sakura doesnt deserve sasukes love after she broke her friendship with ino over him and was a little slut! Screw that shit pairing! Leave sakura to the people that actually love her!""