Reviews for Trampled Butterflies
daywalker03 chapter 26 . 5/23
Ungwe sounds disturbingly familiar... I just hope they can find her and stop her mad scheme before her pets arrive in force and start the hunt.
DawnfireJazz chapter 26 . 5/22
Poor Jack. Already can't wait for the next chapter.
Fanatic97 chapter 26 . 5/21
Hoo Boy.

Looks like the Insecticons are oin the loose agaiN!
daywalker03 chapter 25 . 4/30
Oh scrap; I just realized what the Elee-Ure Anta are, and I agree with Ilirt's sentiment on the possibility of them reaching Earth, though some might already be there.
RubelliteGame chapter 25 . 4/7
This story was really awesome. I loved how you kept it mostly light, and still included some serious moments. I also loved how you portrayed how close the kids were to the bots. Thank you so much for writing this.
DawnfireJazz chapter 25 . 1/6
Sounds like more Anta are on the way. Hope there will be more chapters.
Anodythe chapter 25 . 1/5
Nice to have a new chapter! Sounds like the Insecticons...nasty bugger them.
Foxbear chapter 25 . 1/5
Raf is so delightful trying to take care of Jack here. :) I get the feeling that while Miko might be "the tough one" it is Raf that gets her pointed in the right direction when Jack is burning the candle at both ends. It can't be easy having your brain overwritten with alien knowledge even with the added flexibility of youth.
Oooo thought an the Seer-Speakers. The human brain goes through a massive bio-chemical change around 26. It becomes among other things less flexible and more solid. Making reasoning easier but imagination more difficult. So would going through that final maturation stage alter Jack's abilities? Would being a Seer-Speaker delay or advance this development? Would it make the visions more difficult to make out but easier to process?
Or perhaps as he moves into his thirties does he take an apprentice Seer-Speaker who gets the visions and guides the apprentice through interpretation?
(and heeeeerr come the plot bunnies)

"The council will want to know," his mother whispered to his father. "We cannot hide the marks nor should we."
"But he is still just a boy!" the man protested.
"He is of the same age that Speaker Darby, Ar keep him, was when he took up the mantel." The woman reminded him.
"He dosen't want this!" The father insisted.
"Unfortunately he can no more deny it than his black hair or his grandfather's smile," the mother replied. "It is a part of him."
The boy in question sat just around the corner of the stairs that wound up the inside of the tree that had been home to his family for nearly five generations. His strong arms wrapped around his knees and his still hairless face was leaning against the smooth living wood of the wall. Faint marks peeked out from under his long bangs and his mouth was twisted into a tired grimace.
No. He didn't want this. The wilds of the forest called to him. He didn't want to be trapped in some old book filled treespace with a bunch of boring old men and women who spent their time pouring over old tomes and scribing on parchment. Scrap! His handwriting stunk. There was no way he could work a quill pen!
Why couldn't he have developed the marks of a Listener-Seeker? He could shoot an arrow like nobodies business! But no, he had to start developing red marks around his eyes...
"With the death of Seer-Speaker Darby they are looking for the next Seer even harder," his mother continued below him. "Seer-Speaker Dryson is almost to the age of clouding."
"But he's still a boy..." his father weakly protested once more.
Fanatic97 chapter 25 . 1/5
Hmm, I wonder where Miko is now?

Also may I assume that the "fith" is Predaking?
Glitters chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
Awesome story - a way cool idea executed well. I'd definitely be interested if you wrote more about the other jasper! (Also everyone was in character, that's )
Foxbear chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
Well, well, it looks like there is trouble coming. I am curious as to what prompted Jack to send out his little scout.
buslimpan chapter 24 . 9/2/2015
Wow. This story is truely amazing. Couldn't stop reading! I love it!
And it would be amazing if you continued this AU :3
Anodythe chapter 24 . 8/29/2015
Don't leave us hanging. So, the Insecticons are in the vicinity. This does not bode well for the people of Earth. It's good to see that the leaders of the two major factions are at least on speaking terms. And the interaction between Raf and Laserbeak is priceless.
GoldenEagle13 chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
Ahhhhhh! This is exactly what I needed. This story has been on my mind lately, especially Mirror-Jasper. Thanks so much for writing this! It's good to see how things have been going with the characters. Any glimpse back into your fascinating splinter-world is much appreciated :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/26/2015
Oooh very interesting! I know that I would definitely read the spinoff if you decide to continue it! Meanwhile, Great job as usual!