Reviews for Trampled Butterflies
Fanatic97 chapter 23 . 7/11/2014
XD Hoo boy
Asher Tye chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
Even better an ending. Can't wait to see the silly ending though.

Sigh, sadly, I guess this is the end of Other-Jasper for a while (at least until you think of another story to portray there). Pity, but now we have a new story to look forward to, so I'm happy.
brave kid chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
whoa what a great ending buddy
thanks for the cool story
The Anonymous Forgot my name chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
"through time and relative dimensions in space. Fascinating."

DON'T THINK I DIDN'T SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Also, so I'm not the only one who thinks Prime! Prime talks on the CB on his down time. Do you think he uses Cullen's Ironhide voice, too?
brave kid chapter 22 . 7/8/2014
well great story overall and a great way to end it as well
Foxbear chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
So Fowler is a knight errant? That might explain a lot actually! A pretty little twist there at the end. I have to say I did not see that coming. It would explain why Fowler put up with the Bots for so long. :)
Gunner is, hopefully, safely in custody and everyone is back where they should be.
At least for now!
DawnfireJazz chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Ha! Fowler has a secret, Optimus can speak trucker talk and June scared Gunner. Love it!
Also I'd love to read that alternate ending scene.
Asher Tye chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
Ah a fitting end. Nice to see everyone got home all right, and it is now burned into my mind that Optimus likes CB radio. Why do I get the feeling if he was human, he'd also have a Ham Radio... :) thanks for making it all the way to the end of this story, too many good fics get abandoned in the middle. Until next time.
SunnySides chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
You should so add that other chapter!

Rip Van Winkle is Optimus' code name? Could that be a reference to the four million years the Autobots slept in G1?
Foxbear chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Well there will be a few more tales of the round table to be told now that Gunner and his tampering have had their way. Hmm, maybe Optimus at least will have something fun to do trackdown the fractured history once he gets back.
brave kid chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
whoa once again great job buddy
DawnfireJazz chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
Looks like Raf started something.
Any chance they'll find Excalibur when the timeline resets?
Asher Tye chapter 21 . 6/29/2014
An exciting conclusion to an awesome story. Everyone was just so in character, and it was quite refreshing to see Optimus acting with such calm control after watching him in AoE. I must admit I guessed Raf was talking to Mode before the big reveal. The line used reminds me of the movie Excalibur, who would have guessed Mama Esquivel's baby boy had a slight hand in Camelot's fall. The depiction of the fight between the Star Saber and Excalibur was spot on, respectful to the legacy of both blades without preventing one to triumph believably. And was it just me or was Miko flirting with Galahad? Can't wait to see if there's still any lingering change to the time line though. Oooh, now I have to wait for next Monday for the epilogue. Ah well, ciao for now.
Foxbear chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Oh dear me, Jack sweety you are encroaching on Miko's territory there quite a bit.
Or-lan-do626 chapter 20 . 6/23/2014