Reviews for Trampled Butterflies
feelzyfeelz chapter 26 . 2/15
Holy fragging Primus! This story was/is intense! Thank you so much for including this little snippet of the Alternate Jasper! I see it says "To Be Continued" but you haven't updated since last spring. Nearly a year. I hope that inspiration does strike you for this story again soon. Or at least a chapter update explaining what happened or a pm! This story is going to be on my mind for months now! XD I legitimately read this whole thing in one night and it was amazing. Characters were easily understandable and I didn't have a difficult time deciphering and remembering everyone's new names. Ugh, I can't recall the last time I enjoyed and loved a story so much! And wrote such a long review dear Primus. Anyways, have a wonderful day you work of art!
Samiam2468 chapter 14 . 12/30/2016
There's two now. Omg.
Samiam2468 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
This is getting a little confusing. Kaivolkalma? Am I supposed to know who he is.
And a Grendel? What is that.
Samiam2468 chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
You go girl. Kick him to the curb. Who needs rules and guards.
daywalker03 chapter 26 . 5/23/2016
Ungwe sounds disturbingly familiar... I just hope they can find her and stop her mad scheme before her pets arrive in force and start the hunt.
DawnfireJazz chapter 26 . 5/22/2016
Poor Jack. Already can't wait for the next chapter.
Fanatic97 chapter 26 . 5/21/2016
Hoo Boy.

Looks like the Insecticons are oin the loose agaiN!
daywalker03 chapter 25 . 4/30/2016
Oh scrap; I just realized what the Elee-Ure Anta are, and I agree with Ilirt's sentiment on the possibility of them reaching Earth, though some might already be there.
RubelliteGame chapter 25 . 4/7/2016
This story was really awesome. I loved how you kept it mostly light, and still included some serious moments. I also loved how you portrayed how close the kids were to the bots. Thank you so much for writing this.
DawnfireJazz chapter 25 . 1/6/2016
Sounds like more Anta are on the way. Hope there will be more chapters.
Anodythe chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
Nice to have a new chapter! Sounds like the Insecticons...nasty bugger them.
Foxbear chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
Raf is so delightful trying to take care of Jack here. :) I get the feeling that while Miko might be "the tough one" it is Raf that gets her pointed in the right direction when Jack is burning the candle at both ends. It can't be easy having your brain overwritten with alien knowledge even with the added flexibility of youth.
Oooo thought an the Seer-Speakers. The human brain goes through a massive bio-chemical change around 26. It becomes among other things less flexible and more solid. Making reasoning easier but imagination more difficult. So would going through that final maturation stage alter Jack's abilities? Would being a Seer-Speaker delay or advance this development? Would it make the visions more difficult to make out but easier to process?
Or perhaps as he moves into his thirties does he take an apprentice Seer-Speaker who gets the visions and guides the apprentice through interpretation?
(and heeeeerr come the plot bunnies)

"The council will want to know," his mother whispered to his father. "We cannot hide the marks nor should we."
"But he is still just a boy!" the man protested.
"He is of the same age that Speaker Darby, Ar keep him, was when he took up the mantel." The woman reminded him.
"He dosen't want this!" The father insisted.
"Unfortunately he can no more deny it than his black hair or his grandfather's smile," the mother replied. "It is a part of him."
The boy in question sat just around the corner of the stairs that wound up the inside of the tree that had been home to his family for nearly five generations. His strong arms wrapped around his knees and his still hairless face was leaning against the smooth living wood of the wall. Faint marks peeked out from under his long bangs and his mouth was twisted into a tired grimace.
No. He didn't want this. The wilds of the forest called to him. He didn't want to be trapped in some old book filled treespace with a bunch of boring old men and women who spent their time pouring over old tomes and scribing on parchment. Scrap! His handwriting stunk. There was no way he could work a quill pen!
Why couldn't he have developed the marks of a Listener-Seeker? He could shoot an arrow like nobodies business! But no, he had to start developing red marks around his eyes...
"With the death of Seer-Speaker Darby they are looking for the next Seer even harder," his mother continued below him. "Seer-Speaker Dryson is almost to the age of clouding."
"But he's still a boy..." his father weakly protested once more.
Fanatic97 chapter 25 . 1/5/2016
Hmm, I wonder where Miko is now?

Also may I assume that the "fith" is Predaking?
Glitters chapter 24 . 12/22/2015
Awesome story - a way cool idea executed well. I'd definitely be interested if you wrote more about the other jasper! (Also everyone was in character, that's )
Foxbear chapter 24 . 9/18/2015
Well, well, it looks like there is trouble coming. I am curious as to what prompted Jack to send out his little scout.