Reviews for The Scruff Factor
Hey You Etc. is one of Aragorn's aliases? lol.
Legolas is sneaky, isn't he? foxy. the lookers get away with murder, though. i can well imagine him hating being passed around like the new baby at a family reunion... ugh fangirling ignore it
galdor is from havens,, sent by cĂ­rdan.

LEGOLAS, I HAVE YOU NOW!
CELLAR DWARVES!

no seriously, what terror have the twins unleashed that is Legolas' silly streak?
somehow i don't think Legolas REALLY looks as good after a long journey as the movies portray...
i also think he might die of laughter reading fanfics... either that or freak about creepy stalkers and decide to live in a bunker and nuke any human that manages to get 'close'
1356-2478 chapter 7 . 1/3
OOOOOHH mi'gosh!
I laughed and laughed and laughed!
Wow! How you make our three favorite noble Ellon so low-down, tricksy, and devilishly mischievous and so opposite to what many would consider to be fitting actions for such high-position Elven nobility, I shall never know! But it is so very entertaining!
This light you shed upon Lords Elladan and Elrohir and Prince Legolas's, er, unique relationship of loving each other like brothers while seriously attempting to murder each other is quite enlightening.
I also absolutely, no doubt about it, love how you turn such a sweet, affable, gentle, big soft-hearted, completely "innocent" Elf Prince into a stern, unarguable, terrifying, temperamental, emotionless/expressionless, spitting image of his father, whom under right conditions could pass AS his father, and make it totally believable that it is the Prince still. Not the Elvenking.
Well, actually, the first time I read where Legolas morphed into Thranduil, I was confused. "How did Thranduil get here? He's supposed to be
Ethereal Foxx chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
XD Ahhhaha this was perfect.
I've always loved the humorous, light-hearted stories. Wonderful writing and plot!
biddle29 chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
Oh my gosh, that was divine! XD I think I just died laughing!
the lone wolf chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
*Grins evilly and rubs hands together* Now,now,nice little Legolas and twins know better than to be so...'Tricksy'.*cackles evilly*
Gandalfan chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I love it!
gginsc chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Hilarious fun! Love it.
tiinaj1 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Have u written the "sweet balrog" story yet about Elladan?
tiinaj1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Oh I am enjoying this story - so much so you are getting a review me BEFORE I get to chapter 3! The humor, sarcasm and miscievousness (sp?) are wonderful - and i cant wait to read the next chapter. You might even get another comment from me BEFORE the story is over ( usually i do 1 comment at the end of the story since most of the stories i read are several years old)... thanks!
GUest chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
This story is sooooo good! :D The main plot is delightful and you managed to make me giggle crazily all the time in between with your clever quips and the funny, extremely likable characters.
Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us!
Have a nice day!
Cha'90 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
This chapter had me laughing so hard it made me cry. Absolutely love it!
DragonOwl chapter 7 . 11/21/2013