Reviews for The Scruff Factor
MaureenP chapter 7 . 12/11/2015
Extremely rarely do I leave a review . . But I had to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. Made me laugh out loud in many spots. Great end to what was a rough day, so I thank you!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
I don't even live in imladris, and the phrase 'thranduilion, geren le si!' actually made me sob in worry. Though not for Legolas, although I would sob for him whenever he wanted me to...
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
Retaliation is sweet... if they ever manage to get back at legolas ;-)
gotta love the squirrel!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
so that was legolas' plan. it did work out brilliantly now, did it?
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 11/24/2015
so that is why the twins couldn't be at the council :p
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
poor twins :p
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 11/23/2015
'and then there was estel' LOL
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
gotta love the smell-comparing ;-)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
LOL poor lindir and the rest of the elves
Avalonemyst chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
I really have WAY too many favorites 3035 to be exact but after reading this I added this lovely tale as well!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2015
Hey You Etc. is one of Aragorn's aliases? lol.
Legolas is sneaky, isn't he? foxy. the lookers get away with murder, though. i can well imagine him hating being passed around like the new baby at a family reunion... ugh fangirling ignore it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
galdor is from havens,, sent by cĂ­rdan.

LEGOLAS, I HAVE YOU NOW!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
CELLAR DWARVES!

no seriously, what terror have the twins unleashed that is Legolas' silly streak?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
somehow i don't think Legolas REALLY looks as good after a long journey as the movies portray...
i also think he might die of laughter reading fanfics... either that or freak about creepy stalkers and decide to live in a bunker and nuke any human that manages to get 'close'
1356-2478 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
OOOOOHH mi'gosh!
I laughed and laughed and laughed!
Wow! How you make our three favorite noble Ellon so low-down, tricksy, and devilishly mischievous and so opposite to what many would consider to be fitting actions for such high-position Elven nobility, I shall never know! But it is so very entertaining!
This light you shed upon Lords Elladan and Elrohir and Prince Legolas's, er, unique relationship of loving each other like brothers while seriously attempting to murder each other is quite enlightening.
I also absolutely, no doubt about it, love how you turn such a sweet, affable, gentle, big soft-hearted, completely "innocent" Elf Prince into a stern, unarguable, terrifying, temperamental, emotionless/expressionless, spitting image of his father, whom under right conditions could pass AS his father, and make it totally believable that it is the Prince still. Not the Elvenking.
Well, actually, the first time I read where Legolas morphed into Thranduil, I was confused. "How did Thranduil get here? He's supposed to be