Reviews for The Scruff Factor
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I absolutely loved the way each character is so vividly and cheerfully vicious. Most especially Thranduil. Very many things to rave about, and everyone has done so already!
lotrlover23 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
This was the funniest fanfic I have ever read. You really have a talent for humor. Where is the sequel, though? You must post one! I love how lighthearted and mischievous Legolas and the Twins were. You don't get much of that in the movies, or even in the books. Of course, the Sons of Elrond get mentioned twice and don't have any dialogue in the books, and aren't even in the movies at all. My favorite parts: the "Noldor sandwich," various mentions of Elrond's scary looks, and your very funny chapter titles, parodies of actual ones from the books.
Tabbyprincess chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
J.C chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I would descibed how Legolas looked after he got undressed !
Gwen Eruanna chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
"'Romantic is not the right note for the Council session.'"

I cracked up. In fact, this whole story so far has had me in stitches. Fantastic!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
hilarious!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
oooh
NarglesAreBehindIt chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I couldn't PM you, so I hope you don't mind that I posted my message as a review instead :/ ...

Firstly, I would just like to say how much I enjoyed this fantastic fanfiction - it is pure genius! So, thankyou for that :)

Actually, I wanted to ask you a massive favour.

One of my English controlled assessments that I have to do very soon is one that is effectively a fanfiction - we choose any scene from any movie, and either rewrite it, or use it as inspiration for something linked to said scene. I was wondering if you would mind me possibly using bits of your story in said essay? I haven't decided my final idea, so I don't know which specific bits I'd use, but I thought it would be polite to ask, seeing as it's your genius I'll be using! I shan't be making any claims to it, just writing a three-page short snapshot on a scene, some of which might be heavily based on your story.

Please let me know?

Thankyou!

Nargles x
Anon chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Brilliant. Pure perfection. You have an amazing gift XD
Legolass Q chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
It's been ages since I read this but I remember I enjoyed it a great deal. :-) Wonderful writing! Will re-read it.
LegolassLove chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
SO FUNNY! I laughed so hard throughout your fic. Write more please! :)
Light on the Horizon chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Wonderful story, I couldn't stop laughing :-)
Archiril chapter 6 . 8/11/2011
This was really fun to read. It sometimes even had to grin, something I normally NEVER do while reading :P Thank you! It made my day good! :D
Archiril chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is wonderful! I always had to grin with Glorfindel and Erestor, and Elladan, Elrohir and Legolas! It's really funny :P
The Awsome one chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
I do believe it was Elladan," the Lord of Gondolin drawled cheerfully. "Further, I believe he said-and I quote-'Thranduilion, gerin le si!' Or-words to that effect."

Gandalf took his pipe from between his teeth-a pipe that was not lit, out of deference to Elven sensibilities-and raised an eyebrow at the master of the house. "Should we be worried, do you think?"

"Likely not," Elrond said with a firm shake of his head. "I have heard that particular pronouncement too many times over the years to have even the littlest doubt as to the outcome."

"Last time," Glorfindel said with an agreeable nod, "we found both the Twins side by side in a net."

"A net, you say?" murmured Gandalf, in tones of amused surprise. Glorfindel chuckled.

"Oh yes. In a dear old oak tree, way out in the forest. Isn't that right, my lord?"

"Rather high up in a dear old oak tree, if memory serves," Elrond commented dryly. Gandalf allowed a bark of laughter to escape his lips.

"I see! And where, may one ask, was young Thranduilion?"

"Slightly higher up the same dear old oak tree," Glorfindel announced, spluttering with laughter at the recollection. "Sitting back in the branches, laughing like a loon and singing a delightfully rude song about a Dwarf, a Ranger, and three maidens from Bree."

"All the while utterly ignoring my sons-which was no mean feat in itself, considering how loudly profane they were being," Elrond added, making a note in the manuscript's margin in his elegant Tengwar. Gandalf laughed, delighted.

"And here I thought this was going to be a boring Council session!" he chortled. Elrond and Glorfindel gave him much the same look, a fond, bemused, knowing sort of look usually leveled upon messily misbehaving, mud-bedecked Elflings who show up precipitously in the doorways of feast halls during formal dinners. Which, come to think of it, had happened an inordinate number of times in this very place, over the centuries...

i'm liking this story alot. Very funny. Poor poor twins. What have they unleashed on poor poor Estel/Aragorn/Strider/Elssar/as many other names that man has!

Legolas can be very evil at times. Very very evil
516 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »