Reviews for The Scruff Factor
the lone wolf chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
*Grins evilly and rubs hands together* Now,now,nice little Legolas and twins know better than to be so...'Tricksy'.*cackles evilly*
Gandalfan chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
I love it!
gginsc chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Hilarious fun! Love it.
tiinaj1 chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Have u written the "sweet balrog" story yet about Elladan?
tiinaj1 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Oh I am enjoying this story - so much so you are getting a review me BEFORE I get to chapter 3! The humor, sarcasm and miscievousness (sp?) are wonderful - and i cant wait to read the next chapter. You might even get another comment from me BEFORE the story is over ( usually i do 1 comment at the end of the story since most of the stories i read are several years old)... thanks!
GUest chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
This story is sooooo good! :D The main plot is delightful and you managed to make me giggle crazily all the time in between with your clever quips and the funny, extremely likable characters.
Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing it with us!
Have a nice day!
Cha'90 chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
This chapter had me laughing so hard it made me cry. Absolutely love it!
DragonOwl chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I love it so much!
talking cockerel chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I absolutely loved the way each character is so vividly and cheerfully vicious. Most especially Thranduil. Very many things to rave about, and everyone has done so already!
lotrlover23 chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
This was the funniest fanfic I have ever read. You really have a talent for humor. Where is the sequel, though? You must post one! I love how lighthearted and mischievous Legolas and the Twins were. You don't get much of that in the movies, or even in the books. Of course, the Sons of Elrond get mentioned twice and don't have any dialogue in the books, and aren't even in the movies at all. My favorite parts: the "Noldor sandwich," various mentions of Elrond's scary looks, and your very funny chapter titles, parodies of actual ones from the books.
Tabbyprincess chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
J.C chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I would descibed how Legolas looked after he got undressed !
Gwen Eruanna chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
"'Romantic is not the right note for the Council session.'"

I cracked up. In fact, this whole story so far has had me in stitches. Fantastic!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 7 . 1/13/2013