Reviews for The Scruff Factor
miladyRanger chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
This is awesome! I can't stop laughing. Literally. It's almost gotten to a point where I can't breathe... It's fantastic! You have their personalities perfect - especially the streaks of humor that are so ingrained in their characters by the fanfic community. Your work is simply stunning, through and through. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into this. It really shines through!
Little Birdy2 chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
loved this very, very funny
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love your witty style it makes me laugh SO much! Everything is so vibrant and full of verve, not one sentence is dull, and so many of them are priceless! You portray the characters perfectly - faithful to Tolkien's description, but you bring so much MORE to them it's brilliant... You clearly have immeasurable talent. This is definitely a page-turner and an immense pleasure to read, I'm so pleased I discovered it!
Gratia Astra chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
LOL! LOL! ROFL! Omigosh, that is HILARIOUS! Oh, that's rich. Very good, very, VERY good. I love it. I can't wait to finish it.
beautythatsbeen chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
This was the most I have laughed at a fanfic for a really, REALLY long time, so THANK YOU :D
Qellaswe chapter 7 . 8/31/2009
Legolas was so virtuously 'evil' in this story, that I couldn't stop reading. It's a much better characterization than him being some sappy, love-stricken elf who's forced to play second fiddle. I just loved all of the plays on words that Legolas uttered: he's on his own side; he would get Aragorn to dress appropriately without the Man needing much persuasion; etc.

This was a great story, with witty reparte and was nicely paced.
Starshinedown chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
This little jaunt has been greatly entertaining. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing you gift of writing and of humor!
Starshinedown chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
I spent this chapter laughing nearly non-stop. So much witty banter between the twins and Legolas! I envy your ability to write that.

"Legolas gave him his "Thranduil Look," which on he for whom it was named generally forecast hell and damnation, while on Legolas it just made one think of kittens with their backs up in the face of very large and unruly badgers."

...what a beauty of a description. Your writing is wonderful!
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Bwahahahahahahaha! Oh, that was a wonderful story! Legolas was just so delightfully clever and sneaky. And I do think Aragorn has some sort of genetic scruffiness factor, considering how messy he manages to end up a lot of the time even though he was raised by elves. And all of the other characters were delightfully portrayed as well. _
asdfjkl chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
lovely.

although i found some of the elves' speech to be rather complicated a tad awkward (especially closer to the beginning) i thought that you did a great job with the elves' personalities and characters.

well done!
Jedi Sapphire chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
I loved this story - the humour was very well done, and I love your imagery of Legolas. Please write more with Legolas and the children of Elrond.
Jedi Sapphire chapter 3 . 11/20/2008
Oh, I can just imagine Legolas getting stares!

And I loved that you paid homage to Thranduil's ability to keep his people safe without a Ring.
Love.Heals chapter 7 . 2/7/2008
LMFAO hannon le for that AMAZING story...lol but now my parents think im a freak for randonly bursting out into fits of laughter seemingly for no reason ... the scene with Legolas in the bathing chamber was PRICELES...omg...wel im off to read your other storys
lady angst chapter 7 . 2/2/2008
This is a fanfic classic, and I think I could read it a thousand times and still laugh out loud (my roommates keep giving me odd looks at my outbursts of giggles) You are the the ultimate of one-liners, and so quotable!

"celair-heneb" cracked me up
Thessaly chapter 7 . 1/14/2008
"I might also hope that CurunĂ­r will suddenly dance around the corner dressed as a rabbit, distributing flowers and candy to deserving Elflings"

Bwahahahahahahahaha. THAT is one of about 35 reasons I love this story. I stared it expecting some kind of Very Secret Diaries re-cooked and found instead a lively and wonderfully silly piece of writing. Well done!
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »