Reviews for Man Of My Heart
Snootiegirl99 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
LOL Just like men to veer off into something non-personal. I agree with Padme's approach. Threaten puke, labor, bleeding, or cramps, and you've got them. :)
likeflashlights chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Love this. I have a weakness for Obidala done well. As I read this, I can't help but to compare Obi-Wan's graceful reaction to being found out to what would likely be a far less pleasant reaction from Anakin in the same situation. That's one of the interesting things about Obidala - comparing Obi-Wan and Anakin, and contemplating the possibilities of such an alternate circumstance.
sterling5842 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Oh, I was happy to see something from you! And involving a particularly pleasing combination of characters.
***
Ha! I love the idea of Breha getting a what-if portrait of what she’d look like glowing and pregnant. I’ve never heard of such a thing, but now that I have I’d be surprised if that wasn’t a service available in a galaxy really, really close as well.
***
I also love the great, big list of Jedi super-abilities!
***
Bless Bail who has developed a detailed, clandestine plan while the lovebirds were definitely going to trust to the Force. Ha!
***
Snorts! D-57828952 vs. SS-34820948? Padme’s initial reaction was the correct one as far as I’m concerned, but it was quite amusing that her threat of nausea was just for show. She knows how to handle her friends (and more-than-friends).
***
This was an interesting tale of what-if and sneakily-ever-after. I enjoyed the humor! Thanks for sharing!