Reviews for Family secrets
Mist17 chapter 4 . 3/21
amogle chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
Loved it can't wait for more
ShyCullen67 chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I really liked your first version of this story, but I have noticed, already, that the writing is better as the story reads much smoother. The dialogue seems more seamless and flows more natural. For me it was a much easier read. I was centered more on the story rather than the structure of the words/sentences. So far the re-write is very good, I hope to read more of the same. Thanks for sharing your story and imagination.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Could you repost the original story here, until all the new chapters are up please?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
I can't access the new file!
jupiter2005 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
i hope that they can get through this and that he will find a way to convince her of his love and get her to say yes to marriage. keep up the good work.
lilmstran chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
loved it
can't wait to read more
doutlesslover223 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Is this story getting redone? Because I am sure it was already done! But I do like this story! Please keep writing!
Debbie White chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Another great chapter please keep going can't wait for the next one!
MsTorres chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
This looks promising. Good start and super long chapter, packed with loads of detail. Love mob/mafia stories! Thanks for sharing 3

Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
What happened to all the story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Are you rewriting cause I was reading and was up to like chapter 7 or 8 and only chapter one is up now m
tiffyboocullenjonas chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Wow that was great loved it
debslmac chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
The beginnings of this story i think they are the outtakes, are confusing. Can you put them in a separate story?