Reviews for Rites of Passage
computer-faerie chapter 4 . 2/17/2005
Wow! This is really good! I hope you plan to continue it...even though it looks like it's been a while since you last updated.
Princess Keke chapter 4 . 7/1/2004
hey, its awsome. Keep it up.
The Skilled Assassins chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
Gwai, no! There has to be more soon!
wanttodelete chapter 4 . 3/1/2001
Wow! This is amazing! It's extrordinairily well written, and very original. PLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEE post more soon!
wunan chapter 4 . 3/1/2001
hi there!remember me?your newest fic is superb just like your "sink to the bottom" keep up the great work and hope ya update tis series of your quickly.i cant wait for what happens next.
Some Mad Person chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
I don't believe this, I'm presently slaving away at this new project the teachers called "Rites of Passage" and suddenly I chance upon a fanfic of the same title. Well-written, great job as always, and good job. Keep writing, Carmilla!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/3/2001
this is a great story! highly origional, interesting, and very well written! I hope you continue with it.
Coffee and Poptarts chapter 4 . 2/3/2001
Cod, this is great, it really is. I'm loving a Yuffie-only fic, and that's not something that happens every day. Other than the format glitch in the last chapter (I'm not sure why, but the font/background showed up as white/white) it's perfect. Keep up the good work.
Demeter chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
Great story! The plot works in smoothly with the original plot of FF7. There are a few places where the wording is a bit awkward, but overall, the plot, grammer, storyline, ideas, characterization is excellent. I can't wait to see the next part. Question: Is there a place you host this story?

Demeter
Mercury chapter 1 . 11/26/2000
Hurry with the next one i love this series!
Neo chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Yah write another one! these are really good fics
Crunchbucket chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
All I can say is, "YAY! A YUFFIE FIC!" And a Yuffie fic that doesn't involve gratuitous violence towards her and copious use of the phrase "Materia whore!" I seriously love this, so HURRY UP WITH THE REST!
Crunchbucket chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
Dangit girl, hurry up with the rest of the chapters, willya? *muttering* That girl, slower than molasses on a cold day she is...