Reviews for Is This Real Life or is it Just Fantasy
Effie17 chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Great story.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Adorable! So excited to read the whole series!
ladyevenstar22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
thanks for the olicity feels ! sweet and simple
Madlenita chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Thanks for so sweet story...
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Love it.
Sophie1973 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Aaaw, that was extra cute, and I loved your sleepy Felicity :)) I look forward to the others !
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Very sweet..lovely!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Awwwwwwww. That was sweet
ChiefPam chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Sweet!
Sea Colored Eyes chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Okay, okay, real life has released so lo and behold I AM HERE (and also really weirdly hyped up tonight, am I coming off as really annoying? Idk idk). Look, I'm seacoloredeyes on here as well! You're very welcome bb, I'm just really lucky I guess because sooner or later someone else was going to ask you for Olicity. We both know it. But YAY it's my first fic dedication and it's glorious, so thank you so much :D So excited for the nine others.

Now for the actual review. I loved the buildup and your take on Oliver - I always love it when fics analyse the characters and I think we have mostly the same take on Oliver : "Oliver dreaded those few hours of “free time” between his two “jobs”. There was very little he could do to fill his time, being as tired as he usually was. That left him with time to think, remember and regret. " YES YES YES I am here for this.

And the actual kisses scene was so beautifully written I think I actually said "aww" out loud. Loved that she woke up, snuggled into him, the exchanged I love you's and them going back to sleep. It's so fluffyyyyy :D And then of course Felicity waking him up the next day was A as well.

Again, thank you for this!
OneiroiLogoi chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Read this on tumblr already, but to reiterate: it's beautiful and heartwarming. Love Oliver being all tender to her. Looking forward to the other prompts :-)
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was just so sweet. I love the way he cherishes her in this story. Can't wait to read more installments. :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014