Reviews for To be a mother
FEEELINGS
Adooorable
GinnyMollyPotter chapter 8 . 8/26
Hi catchingdragons,
I know it's been like 4 years since you've posted this, but it felt important to tell you how much I loved your stories. This chapter especially, but with all of them- they were awesome. Keep writing. Iwould love to see more Hinny work from you.
- GinnyMollyPotter
Fire and Ice chapter 25 . 8/20
Awwwwww omg when Harry said the two kids’ full names I only thought of one thing:
MARAUDERS OMFG
Fire and Ice chapter 23 . 8/20
Lmao i’m Dying from laughter
lojosmom chapter 24 . 7/18
There is nothing more comforting than a Mom when you are sick or hurt. I used to love to lay my head on my Mom's belly while she carded her hands through my hair. Your story is so wonderful and brings back happy memories of the woman I miss so much.
wehaveaproblem chapter 33 . 7/18
Love the sweet family moments! I was super excited to see this update.
lilyiseverywhere chapter 33 . 7/18
I love these so pleased to see an update
pottermum chapter 33 . 7/17
Sometimes just the small family moments are whats needed. Teddy hugging Harry and kissing Ginny at the end was simply enough for me, great to have another chapter in this story xx
DonCaballero chapter 33 . 7/17
Brilliant slice of life chapter! I especially loved the touches of the clock, Ginny's reprimands, Teddy nicking some food, and Teddy patting James' head, but all the touches were great.
scrappy8 chapter 33 . 7/17
great chapter
Frustrated poet chapter 12 . 3/5
Love reading these little snapshots.
riversgirl75 chapter 32 . 2/17
My list of stories that I follow that have been recently updated is so long that I’m finally reading this vignette about shaving! Adorable! And super realistic. Thanks for the fun depiction of Ginny’s motherhood experiences!
standoutme chapter 32 . 1/31
Can't believe I just went through all 32 chapters! Hoping for an update soon. Love it! I'm super curious as to Ginnys first grandchild which you mentioned wasn't Teddy's, and I still hope to see more of Lily! Great job!
standoutme chapter 29 . 1/31
I love this story, you are an amazing writer! But I have to tell you how badly I miss Lily in this story. I've always imagined her and Teddy so close, so I wish you would bring her in more soon! Keep up the good work!