Reviews for To be a mother
Frustrated poet chapter 12 . 3/5
Love reading these little snapshots.
riversgirl75 chapter 32 . 2/17
My list of stories that I follow that have been recently updated is so long that I’m finally reading this vignette about shaving! Adorable! And super realistic. Thanks for the fun depiction of Ginny’s motherhood experiences!
standoutme chapter 32 . 1/31
Can't believe I just went through all 32 chapters! Hoping for an update soon. Love it! I'm super curious as to Ginnys first grandchild which you mentioned wasn't Teddy's, and I still hope to see more of Lily! Great job!
standoutme chapter 29 . 1/31
I love this story, you are an amazing writer! But I have to tell you how badly I miss Lily in this story. I've always imagined her and Teddy so close, so I wish you would bring her in more soon! Keep up the good work!
lizzzsunshine chapter 23 . 1/27
LOVE THIS! As the oldest sister of two very gassy younger brothers, I could relate to this chapter on a personal level. Polite teddy is too cute and my oh my do I love banter between the Weasley family. I have the same headcanon about weekly Sunday roast at the burrow, too
lizzzsunshine chapter 19 . 1/27
This chapter gave me so many feels. I like that you included how everyone coped after the war, even though it isn’t the focus of the story. I also have the same headcanon about Molly and Andromeda!
lizzzsunshine chapter 16 . 1/27
You get em, teddy! I hope to see some teddy and victoire interaction soon
lizzzsunshine chapter 11 . 1/27
I’m really enjoying this fic. Also nice to see some Harry/Ginny fluff!
JetLaBarge chapter 26 . 1/18
I think Victoire is two years younger than Teddy, and agree that Teddy would be out of Hogwarts at the epilogue.

Albus must be 11 at the Epilogue, and Rose, and Scorpius. None of the other characters ages are in any type of canon. Most people have Lily and Hugo about two years younger.

As far as I am concerned, you are as canon as most of the writers.

I go to when I am looking for "facts" for my way too long series of stories.

I would be interested in seeing the ages of the 12 grandchildren in your head canon. I start with Fred, born less than a year after the battle and less than six months after his parents marriage, then Molly, Victoire, Roxanne, Lucy, Dominique, Louis, James, Rose, then Hugo and Lily Luna conceived on the same vacation and born the same day.

Jet
JetLaBarge chapter 11 . 1/18
Great ending!
JetLaBarge chapter 9 . 1/18
I liked this chapter too. A good way to waste a little time while waiting for my wife (50 years this year!) to complain on the phone that she cannot get wi-fi on her phone.

I ought to be writing, but ...

Jet
JetLaBarge chapter 25 . 1/18
Pottermum led me to you. I will try to read and review over the next few weeks.

Lots of nice fluff.

JetLaBarge
timefreak chapter 31 . 1/16
Well written.
Love it as always!
-AnnabethGinevraJacksonPotter
pottermum chapter 32 . 1/14
So happy to see an update, and this was a cute one. I love blvnks Hinny work too. Xx