Reviews for Drawn To You
Ijuyuu chapter 5 . 8/28
Sensei, I hope you are fine, where have you been sensei? Im waiting this awesome fanfiction bcs the way you write this story is soooooooo magnificent! Cant wait to see ur update! I love you sensei, I'll wait this story no matter how long it will takes sorry im spamming ur review bcs really IjuuinxYuu makes me die
That was a great chapter, I can not wait till another one comes out.
trash king chapter 1 . 4/27
AHHHHH i'm really looking forward to seeing how ijuuin and yuu's relationship progress ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) i love your characterization and the plot development ;w; and it's even more incredible now that ijuuin/yuu might actually have a real shot of becoming canon with yanase yuu no baai coming out in july/august and all the subtle hints and cameos that have been thrown in with junjou sentiment, chiaki's novels and even jr *A*
AnimeBestie chapter 5 . 4/13
Woah this is a really good story! The chapters are long, the writing is great, the characters are in character and the plot and pairing are the best... Honestly, you should be really proud of yourself. I know most people give up on crossovers because they're almost never updated but I hope this updates soon :) I'll be waiting patiently until then~
Senseeiiiii! I'm looking forward for the next chapter️️️ Everyday I check ur account to see if you update it or not! I really really love ur story and ur writing is soooo awesome!️️️ Its like I read the great author's work! Love you sensei! I hope you update it as soon as possible hihihihi️️️️️
IjuYuu chapter 5 . 4/2
Really! I love the plot, the character, the way you writing, everything. This fanfiction is masterpiece. Everything's so perfect! Two thousand thumbs up! I'm waiting for the next chapters! Everyday I check ur account to see and hope there's a newest chapter! Love you sensei! ️️️️
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 5 . 3/26
Omg Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Took me 2 days to read all chapters again sooo happy cant wait for the next chapter I'm super duper looking forward to it! I'll be great!
GluttonAra chapter 5 . 3/25
Gah, I am loving this! It's like reading an actual light novel like Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, they're on the same level! And I agree vacations are awesome for the couples, I cannot wait to see it unfold.
It's nice to see that you updated... I would like to read this chapter before... But... At least esa not a Year delayed!... Nevertheless I think this episode appeared with a good timing. After the release of Junjou Sentiment, I bet all the shippers of IjuuinXYanase are coming to sur face (only because they are sharing an innocent scene) so it's nice to revive this couple because more than ever it's nearer to turn into canon... Whatever, we are finally seeing a romantic approach to both of them... Ijuuin it's clear that he is still heartbroken but he is willing to find someone to fall in love with... Yuu thinks he needs more time to amend his heart... But maybe he needs this step to force his heart to look in another way, and be apart from the past... Both of them have to look at the possibilities of this relationship... But I would think that this won't be as easy because maybe could be in the future be unwanted encounters with those persons that have their hearts bleeding and would put this couple on a test... I really hope to read a chapter soon (I realize that this mean a couple of months maybe half Year) but I'm hoping to find a new chapter really soon. Keep these ideas flowing and beber abandon this amazing story.
Bocchan832 chapter 5 . 3/21
Oh my gosh I was so suprised when I saw that this got update! This chapters was so cute and I'm glad they got so more development. This chapter update honestly means a lot though as it makes me feel better about waiting for junjou sentiment to be translated.
Thank you so much for the update and I know your next chapter will be worth the wait.
dead chapter 4 . 3/4
i can't believe i only just discovered this gem now (ngl i came looking for more ijuuin/yanase works after seeing the glimpse of yanase we received in the most recent junjou chapter... please nakamura, make it happen orz) but i almost wish i didn't because of how long it's been ;A; i love how your portray the characters and it's been so long since a fanfiction captivated my attention like that. thank you for writing this wonderful work and i hope you'll come back to it someday
Cleo chapter 4 . 1/26
It's so rare to find fanfictions of this pairing and even rarer to find an amazing fanfiction like this one! You have all the characters spot on and even with the limited screen time Ijuuin and Yuu had in the series the way you portray them feels so natural and how they would really act.
I hope to see more of this story in the future, I'll definitely be along for the ride. :)
Bocchan832 chapter 4 . 1/24
Oh mu gosh, this story is so good! Thank goodness you are not dropping it, it is truly amazing. I love how you captured the characters, I hope you'll update again soon~
Though no matter what I'm sure your chapters are worth the wait !
Zoeii Anime chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
When shall you update this!? I love this pairing sssoooooooooooo MUCH! You hardly see these two at all :D
LOVE THE STORY BTW :DD
Neko Female Len chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
This is so good! And so cuuuuute! Please continue!