Reviews for Drawn To You
Alicia chapter 4 . 4/28
just when things were getting really good!
are there more chapters?
Alicia chapter 2 . 4/26
well done
makes me want to read more!
Alicia chapter 1 . 4/26
it turned out almost just like how i imagined it :D
This is getting hotter and hotter... Ijuuin indeed recognized Yuu as the author of the doujinshi, and Ijuuin's extortion was so funny, Yuu is getting swept by the mangaka a bit more in every encounter... And what happened in the restaurant is an example of how Yuu is getting over Chiaki's rejection, imperceptibly at first, but I know that he will be aware of that soon, meanwhile he is getting closer to Ijuuin and more open to be at his side as more than an assistant... By the way, now I got it clearer that Yuu resigned to work with Chiaki by the sake of his emotional health...
I would like to know the perspective from Ijuuin, I mean what would he think if he and Yuu would come across with Misaki and Usagi-san by chance, what would Kyo do or how would Yuu entertain the mangaka... This is getting very exciting, hope to find a next chapter soon like you did with this one...
JayyZombie chapter 4 . 4/24
I love this story, they just make such a perfect couple.! I really enjoy seeing you slowly build their relationship, rather than jumping right into it like most stories do; they usually jump into the relationship and then run out of ideas, so they're forced to throw boring plot-twists in there. This entire story is a plot-twist.! Even as I find myself expecting something, you write it out happening in a way that I never could have guessed.

I'm sad that this story doesn't have more reviews, as it is most definitely deserving of them. Keep up the good work-I cannot wait until next chapter

-Jayson
chachikiu chapter 4 . 4/24
Omg YAY! YOU UPDATED! THIS MADE MY DAY AND NIGHT! And what's more, I loved loved loved this chapter. So much happened that I absolutely fangirl-ed over. Some progression in Yuu and Ijuuin's relationship, that almost kiss (Ijuuin is a little sexy flirty minx I love how you interpreted him), Kirishima's cameo is always ALWAYS welcome, and just urgh the feels. Hope you update this story more often cos I really like where it's heading. And there are so little Yuu/Ijuuin shippers, which is fair I guess cos they're not canon... yet (Yanase Yuu No Baai meaning he's the uke), but damn they are a hot couple. And in canon, Yuu IS his assistant now. And Ijuuin is now getting over Misaki. Throw these two a spin off! Anyway keep it up! Your story's really interesting so far!
featherwing25 chapter 4 . 4/23
Ooh I see the blossoming of new romance!

My favorite scene was the Hatori and Chiaki one. Ijuuin dealt with it wonderfully and I'm so happy for them! I was scared there was going to be a confrontation because that's honestly the last thing Ijuuin or Yuu needs right now.

I also loved the doujinshi scene. That was so embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. And the whole Ijuuin flirting thing was pleasant as well.

Great job. I'm glad it didn't take another year lol, and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Please update soon! I am desperately want to read the new chapter. "
Well it's not very promising when you say that there won't be frequent updates, and inevitably makes me think that will take another year to read another update... Sorry...
Anyhow I did enjoy this chapter, and never though that Yuu would extend his obsession with Ijuuin's work to draw a smut doujinshi about Za Kan... Wow... And it's obvious that Ijuuin will discovery or already knows who the doujinshi's author is... Is just a matter of time that these two will unfold some understanding because of their similar brokenheart backgrounds...
I wanted to kill Chiaki... As another user said, he must be very naive if he thinks that with just some time apart from what happened last time, everything would be like before... He can be childish... And Yuu is trying to get his space to think things through... The only thing that Yuu must be grateful it's that he works with Ijuuin now, and that he can be at least, speaking in work-terms, apart from Chiaki while he has his schedule full with Ijuuin, but I'm not sure about this as Yuu is freelance... But I would assume that Yanase could sign an exclusivity contract with Kyo and only work with him... Hope to found an update, not soon but at least in less than a year... I Hope so...
Praise I thought you gave up on the story! Awesome job on the new chapter and I look forward to the romance!
featherwing25 chapter 3 . 3/7
Firstly, I am most certainly pleased at the Trifecta in this chapter! And should Yokozawa change his mind about the supply closet I'm sure nobody will mind, LMAO.

So both Chiaki and Misaki make an appearance in this chapter. Can I say angst, hurt, and awkwardness? I admit, was kinda-sorta irritated at Chiaki in this chapter. Sure, I can understand his motives, but Yuu clearly needs some time and space. Also, just going uninvited to his new apartment expecting for their friendship to simply rekindle is a little naive on Chiaki's part. And does he think that if he avoids the elephant in the room: the obvious issues between he and Yuu that really needs to be addressed, they can just pretend that the whole thing between them never happened? Chiaki needs to get with the program, tbh. Then again, he was never the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with.

I could literally feel the discomfort between Misaki and Ijuuin. I felt sympathy for both of their characters; Misaki, who rejected Ijuuin's feelings, clearly did not want to be there as much as Ijuuin did. It was awkward (and painful, on Ijuuin's part) and I felt so bad for Ijuuin during and after the reunion.

Oh, and can I say, Ijuuin is dangerously observant? Yuu won't be able to hide anything from him LOL, whether is the Chiaki situation, or the doujinshi situation. And speaking of doujinshi, that whole thing was hilarious. That must have been fucking mortifying for Yuu, and there was so much fuckin ust in that scene as well. It's so obvious that he /knows/ that Yuu is the artist behind the doujinshi. Poor Yuu lmao.

As usual, fantastic writing! I'm still upset at the lack of Ijuuin/Yuu fanfiction, but I'm glad that the only one in existence (haven't found any others, at least) is well-written. Can't wait for next update!

Great chapter as usual, and can't wait for the next one. And ooh, glimmers of romance.
I like how this is developing! Can't wait for the romance to start
featherwing25 chapter 2 . 2/25
Yes! Yuu definitely deserves his happy ending. Hell, he deserves better than anything canon gave him as of yet, which is why I still pray for Ijuuin/Yuu. I mean, there /is/ something to hope for, considering that there is now a canon relationship (granted, a professional relationship rather than an intimate one, but still) between them, so there must be at least some consideration for this pairing to happen? Or maybe I'm just desperately grasping at straws here. But I digress; this fic is so far incredibly well-written and Yuu is definitely characterized well despite you watching the Domestica episodes only once (which I can't blame you for; they are incredibly dull anyway, I prefer all the other couples by far). And I love Ijuuin's and Yuu's relationship, as well as Kirishima's cameos (can you tell that I have a way-too-obvious Trifecta bias here? xD) Great fanfiction, and I can't help but be excited for more despite the intimidating one-year-ago update. But hey, I've had worse odds in life, lmao. Unquestionably, I'm both favoriting and following this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Please update 3 the story is amazing so far.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
I hope you continue this story!