Reviews for Drawn To You
chiharu chapter 5 . 11/7
disculpa!
vas a continuar la historia?
me enganche pero si no vas a continuarla también necesito saber.
gracias.
Megurine Renna chapter 5 . 8/21
oh please, continue with new chapter. i really love this story. i can't wait for Yuu to start fall in love with Ijuuin. forget that Chiaki, he already had Tori.
Please update soon I love this story a lot.
Please continue
Kiriya Hazelheine chapter 5 . 5/17
waaahhh, i love this ff soooo much!
really! the characters are so perfect and the story really great. and this otp really sailing in the latest chapter! oh ya, sorry, my english are sooo bad. its not my mother language ;_; , but i just want to tell author-san that i really love this ff :')
ganbatte
fighting!
Ambiguous Cake chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
I never would have thought to put them together, but it makes a great story! How they help each other through their break ups, it's a very fun story to read. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Ijuyuu chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
Sensei, I hope you are fine, where have you been sensei? Im waiting this awesome fanfiction bcs the way you write this story is soooooooo magnificent! Cant wait to see ur update! I love you sensei, I'll wait this story no matter how long it will takes sorry im spamming ur review bcs really IjuuinxYuu makes me die
Guest chapter 5 . 5/5/2016
That was a great chapter, I can not wait till another one comes out.
trash king chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
AHHHHH i'm really looking forward to seeing how ijuuin and yuu's relationship progress ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) i love your characterization and the plot development ;w; and it's even more incredible now that ijuuin/yuu might actually have a real shot of becoming canon with yanase yuu no baai coming out in july/august and all the subtle hints and cameos that have been thrown in with junjou sentiment, chiaki's novels and even jr *A*
YourAverageGem chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Woah this is a really good story! The chapters are long, the writing is great, the characters are in character and the plot and pairing are the best... Honestly, you should be really proud of yourself. I know most people give up on crossovers because they're almost never updated but I hope this updates soon :) I'll be waiting patiently until then~
Guest chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
Senseeiiiii! I'm looking forward for the next chapter️️️ Everyday I check ur account to see if you update it or not! I really really love ur story and ur writing is soooo awesome!️️️ Its like I read the great author's work! Love you sensei! I hope you update it as soon as possible hihihihi️️️️️
IjuYuu chapter 5 . 4/2/2016
Really! I love the plot, the character, the way you writing, everything. This fanfiction is masterpiece. Everything's so perfect! Two thousand thumbs up! I'm waiting for the next chapters! Everyday I check ur account to see and hope there's a newest chapter! Love you sensei! ️️️️
Moonshadowcuteness1 chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Omg Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Took me 2 days to read all chapters again sooo happy cant wait for the next chapter I'm super duper looking forward to it! I'll be great!
GluttonAra chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Gah, I am loving this! It's like reading an actual light novel like Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, they're on the same level! And I agree vacations are awesome for the couples, I cannot wait to see it unfold.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/24/2016
It's nice to see that you updated... I would like to read this chapter before... But... At least esa not a Year delayed!... Nevertheless I think this episode appeared with a good timing. After the release of Junjou Sentiment, I bet all the shippers of IjuuinXYanase are coming to sur face (only because they are sharing an innocent scene) so it's nice to revive this couple because more than ever it's nearer to turn into canon... Whatever, we are finally seeing a romantic approach to both of them... Ijuuin it's clear that he is still heartbroken but he is willing to find someone to fall in love with... Yuu thinks he needs more time to amend his heart... But maybe he needs this step to force his heart to look in another way, and be apart from the past... Both of them have to look at the possibilities of this relationship... But I would think that this won't be as easy because maybe could be in the future be unwanted encounters with those persons that have their hearts bleeding and would put this couple on a test... I really hope to read a chapter soon (I realize that this mean a couple of months maybe half Year) but I'm hoping to find a new chapter really soon. Keep these ideas flowing and beber abandon this amazing story.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »