Reviews for Walker
*snickers*
Well, since part of the reason the alternates keep failing is a HP-related problem, it's plausible enough for the bulk of the meddling to happen in England instead of Winchester-central. XD If they can figure out additional ways to fix the Apocalypse problem from a distance then avoiding the Wincesters can be SOP.
Or maybe the result of their meddling at Hogwarts will be letting their students take care of the rest of the problem... Hunter-trained magicals, sick of their own "war" and determined to keep the world from ending now that their own mess is dealt with so they can enjoy it?
*cackles*
I wonder how well Bree can manage "permanent" transfigurations? Because turning Umbitch into a toad the rest of the way... Then stick her in a terrarium in some mundane kid's Christmas present...
Well that'd be one problem solved.
StarKurama chapter 36 . 7/13
more please! i love this series! please update!
Asteria25 chapter 2 . 7/5
Love the Tardis! Pretend timelord, A BUG YES! Please let him annoy more humans and send FBI, CIA etc all sit through Doctor Who and chase after police phone boxes LOL
If you're kinda stuck here, you could always have Bree go off course and meet Helen Crowley or Jade Night.

Their particular relationships should lead to some raised eyebrows as would his virgin status. :-p
Are you gonna finish this? Please finish it...
Empireo chapter 36 . 3/24
Hi, are you going to continue this fic?
I hope you finish this one day
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 36 . 3/7
This is awesome!
Carol542 chapter 36 . 3/2
please update soon
pixelherodev chapter 2 . 2/27
You know, if anyone ever invents a cloaking device, there is a 99% chance it will be used to create a fake Time And Relative Dimensions In Space (that is what TARDIS stands for, right? Haven't see DW in years).
917brat chapter 29 . 1/26
THis is utterly amazing I so love this story and have laughed so many time so far, please update this again soon.
MistressWrath chapter 36 . 1/14
I want more of this please!
I love this story so much. It's a great sequel, though I can see it getting very long if you continue on in the same vein as you have, with several chapters per alternate. I hope you can update soon.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2016
Dalek battle in the Great Hall! Amazing! I wish to carry your children!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/21/2016
Update please? I am really loving this story, it's awesome