Reviews for Walker
Patty1965 chapter 36 . 8/25
This is a great story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
bluebird397 chapter 36 . 8/24
Please, oh please, oh please update this! It is so fudging awesom! I NEEEEED IIIIIT! I am BEGGING you! PLEASE!
Amelia Claw chapter 36 . 8/21
Hi! This is really good, so please update!
Stebba stud28 chapter 36 . 8/16
I love this story and I love that you've stuck to just the two universes even though you brought in a tiny bit of the Doctor Who but since it's just items and pranks and concepts. So I really love this more then the other story's since it's not as confusing, but just as interesting and fun. I really really hope that this will be updated in the near future.
TacticalFan chapter 36 . 6/30
Can't wait for the next chapter!
alyssianagrace chapter 36 . 6/28
it's been five months since you last updated this, and i just found it and am in love! please update
Not-Your-Average-InuYokai chapter 36 . 6/27
Update please! I love the diversity of your story!
erik chapter 36 . 6/24
Great story.
dogman999 chapter 36 . 6/22
Love the first 36 chapters, keep up the good work. Hope that you will update soon.
Wonderful! Please update soon. Also how many chapters would this story have?
Zelda Ray chapter 36 . 6/9
Love it you need to post the next chapter soon I'm living in suspense!
hieveryone101 chapter 36 . 5/29
Please tell me your still going with this story! It is very amusing and fun to read.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 36 . 5/18
Yo 'Kura, been a while, eh? Though you might not remember me from all our chats... oh well. Anyway, I have had a blast with reading Hunter and I love the fact you brought in Sabriel, man I loved reading those books back in school.
Oh! sorry for not reviewing a single chapter before this one... I was kinda in a rush to finish this seeing as my laptop could die any day now! Anyway please update soon, I mean soon, I don't know how long my laptop can last and I really wanna read the next chapter before then!
AbhorsenWalker chapter 33 . 3/13
I just wanted to let you know that your story Hunter and Walker got me into the Old Kingdom book series or Abhorsen series as it is sometimes called. I can't thank you enough. I love the books.

You are doing an amazing job writing!

Thank you!
moondanceluna chapter 36 . 3/7
Love the story but the only thing is i hope bree is not loki and some how become his own dad because that would be to freaky...for some reason i think they will turn out to the be the same person and i hope I'm wrong