Reviews for The secret of the black knight
E.Elliot chapter 8 . 9/12/2018
Mam I love it!*-*
Terri411 chapter 8 . 11/7/2017
I love this awesome fanfiction, hated to see it end, thank you and HAPPY WRITING ! :-))))))))))))))))) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo..
jordan2097 chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
Excelente historia
dnmann chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
Cute story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2014
Can you make a sequel to this please?!
LOCISVU chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
KUDOS!
LOCISVU chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
HAPPYHAPPYJOYJOY!
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Emma won!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
I'm glad that Cora's eyes were opened.
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Oh thank goodness!
michelle93b chapter 8 . 3/6/2014
Love and loved this story I just couldnt stop reading until last chapter and if you do write I sequel hope great as this one or even better
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Wow.. umm.. I don't even know where to start... I had no idea this would be a transfic, but that was a pleasant surprise... but then I got to chapter 7 with the parental units watching their daughter get deflowered, before reaching in and... i just don't even know what to say..

I think you may want to post a few warnings at the head of a couple of these chapters.. you may also want to get a beta to help with grammar and content.

I was surprised that this fic sort of straddled the line of being dramatic, but then became a bit fluffy... it's really dichotomous and a bit difficult to get into.. but my curiosity kept me going, and i'm really happy that I read this.. I've been looking for transfics in this fandom, and yours is my first. So thank you for sharing it! It was a fun read!

By the way, am I correct in assuming that Anna is Cora's and Henry's daughter?