Reviews for The Game Changer
I really liked this story it was done so well truly an amazing Zo/Na fic, I hope u update soon.
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Excellent start´╝ü Can't wait for the update!
Sakura Waldorf chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Yay!. You're back its been super long, I missed you awesome writing! I love the chapter, Name and Zoro are so cute together! I've had a one piece overload the last month haha so excited to see you writing it!
fmdevil chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Fantastic start! The characterization is perfect and you are capturing their chemistry amazingly. This is exactly how a ZoNa story should read.

I am VERY interested in seeing how you proceed with this. Keep up the great work ;}
chopper-chi chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Omg no wonder the story was so familiar! While reading I was thinking 'I swear ive read this already' hehehe it was in tumblr!
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Wow, this was super hot. I really enjoyed reading it! There is so much rawness to how they went at eachother near the end, transferring all that energy onto eachother in a more pleasurable way.
OGAFazer89AC chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
I already love this fic. Can't wait for the next chapter.
A rei chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Please continue! Love Zona! never got enough of them
Lotus Flower chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Ooooh! I like this story! I especially love your writing style too! It's very organized, and it's super awesome! And this story is certainly interesting! Please update soon! I wish to know what'll happen next! :D