Reviews for The Story of Lightning and Wind
swpulimoottil chapter 64 . 12/1
When are you going to update this story? (Meant to post on Chapter 66 and 65 but only one review per chapter, so I posted here.)
a random weeb chapter 37 . 11/7
this actually tilted me (the last line) lmaoooo
Mirek316 chapter 1 . 10/31
I have not started read this story, but from comments it seems like everybody complains about Erza being similiar to Kushina... But aside from appearance i dont see almost a single character trait that they have in common (aside from the obvious one as appearance and that they are both strong woman). Kushina is strong woman that gives no sh*t and hated perverted things (as seen with her interaction with Jiraya). Erza is rule maniac and enforcer (but she is bad one cause she destroy almost as much as Natsu) and from what i saw in manga actually loves perverted stuff and even if she doesnt let it seen she loves things related to romance (she is just bad with the stuff and admires Lucy for how outgoing she is about it).
And for everyone out there its been proven by scientists that males usually ends up with woman that is somehow similiar to their mother... Maybe it seems fucked up but you cant deny the facts about sons ending up with woman that have some traits of their mother (even as i stated the only thing is appearance)... (and even in anime/manga Naruto ends up with woman that has some traits similiar to his Mother - woman who can be calm but when angered can become furious monster)
So in conclusion i see no problem why Naruto and Erza could not end up together when they have so much in common. For example both have dark past that they try to overcome, both are not afraid to use some seduction in their actions, both are kinda dense in the romance department, both would do anything to protect their loved ones, and both have love for a good fight or training. There is actually less in common when talking about Mirajane X Naruto... Aside from the obvious one where they were considered demons in their Village... And thats it... Mirajane is first big rebel that dress like a slut that wants to prove herself but that does not stick much after her Sister is killed and rather becomes the one girly girl that rather hates to fight... See maybe i could see Naruto be with Mirajane but only if she stayed in her slut rebel phase and not the girly girl she becomes after her Sister dies.
shadowrage2 chapter 66 . 9/5
Hey, don't give up this fanfic cause I'm loving this story. Don't mind about others who gave this negative reviews. It doesn't mean that you'll stop. Because this gives me hype. I am looking forward for the next update.
Shifuru chapter 8 . 7/17
Involving other Bijuu in Fiore? MEH. And here I thought only Naruto, Sasuke, and Kurama were.
Dropped.
Naruyung chapter 66 . 7/7
wow...this chapter gives me the chills...
anticipating the next one...
a suggestion though,don't know if you will take it...I think you should at least let mito's group to suffer some damages,dragging down whatever their plan is(maybe one of two jinchuriki take some damages since they are still inhabiting human bodies,there's gotta be some drawbacks)and giving the fairy tail mages and allies more time to train more for what's to come...
Don't know if i make sense
swpulimoottil chapter 66 . 7/1
This is good. Please don't give up. I'm waiting for the next chapter
crimsonchin3 chapter 66 . 7/1
I'm waiting for the next chapter!
Samuel Santillan chapter 66 . 6/16
quiero el capitulo 9,10,11,12,13,14 de Una nueva vida para vivir realmente me gusta esa historia y quiero saber con quien se emparejara a naruto con botan o yukina
Emn93 chapter 66 . 6/7
It is very good, I hope it continues soon, I am enjoying seeing the development you are giving to the secondary characters, seeing each one having their progress makes me happy, it is rare to see a fanfic that lets other characters have their moments of glory, always the protagonists solving everything, which is very annoying, anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter, take care.
Sarahmounik chapter 1 . 6/6
Nice chapter ;))))))))
Emn93 chapter 37 . 6/5
I'm enjoying the story, and I'm happy that you're nerfing Naruto and Sasuke, they are very powerful, they could solve everything if they wanted, now with them weakened, they will have to try harder besides giving more space to other characters, I liked your decision.
Anyway, in my opinion, Naruto in Sage mode would beat Laxus without so many problems, just remembering that Naruto already reacted and counterattacked the raikages in sage mode with extreme precision, so about reaction speed, Naruto in Sage mode would still be one of the most fast and one of the strongest in Fairy Tail, now, as for Sasuke, if he remains blind he will be useless, and without the Sharingan even worse, but he is a good Taijutsu fighter and a good swordsman.
Freddielebron chapter 3 . 5/30
First off chidori is an A rank jutsu. It’s on par with a normal rasengan. Now a rasenshuriken is a S ranked jutsu that obliterates everything on a molecular level. So don’t have poor Sasuke try stopping a rasenshuriken with an itty bitty chidori
ImSoAlone0416 chapter 11 . 4/13
Fck author went and put the two in place. I was hoping for them to be invincible.
HadEv chapter 8 . 4/6