Reviews for The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn
this is not at all how james and lily should be portrayed this is nothing like the real ones
Julie chapter 30 . 12/28/2012
There's this thing called "line breaks", I would have invested in them if I were you. Other than that, I enjoyed the plot of this story! Not too sure how I feel about your writing though, grammar-wise. That weird POV switch confused me for a little, I didn't understand why you did it, seeing as it didn't add anything to the story...
Ellinell chapter 30 . 12/27/2012
Love this! It's one of the first fanfics I've ever read, so thanks for writing it :)
Lady of the Rings chapter 26 . 8/15/2012
not all of them are against voldemort. there is a dirty rat among them...
Lady of the Rings chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
TWENTY CHERRIES!
Lady of the Rings chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
I luv peanut butter too. Maybe that's why Sirius and I are so nutty. (get it, nuts, nutty?)
To bad my school's nut free. only 3 weeks left.
Wait, does that mean I can't go to school? And if I have a friend who's allergic to nuts, is she allergic to me?
Meg chapter 12 . 3/23/2012
thank you so much for having it be Romulus, Remus and Troy. I cant tell you how happy that made me
thePhonyOversized chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I loved how you began the story! It was really nice. Interesting concept so far, but Mrs. Black would never talk to a muggle. She hates them. And doesn't James have hazel eyes? But those are just nitty-gritty details and didn't take away from the story. :) You're an amazing writer. The way you formed your sentences made it sound like a fairytale, no idea why. I'll keep reading! :)
Foki chapter 3 . 8/27/2010
Haha good one with cupid and psyche it's one of mine Favourite storys from Greek Mythology to ! 3

It's So Cute .

And A love your story btw :D 3
Lilyflower chapter 5 . 3/15/2010
i DONT THINK UR ATHORS NOTES R LONG!i PERSONALY LOVE 'EM! i LOVE SIRIUS' CHARACTER!sO FAR SO GREAT!)
mrs.moony chapter 28 . 2/24/2010
really loved the water fight!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
I absolutely love greek mythology so I got the pysche/cupid reference right away (and thought it was fitting), also that story is like my favorite greek myth! I love that story! Nice job so far, very descriptive but not endless, boring details! Keep up the great work!;)
mrs potter chapter 20 . 10/12/2009
you gave james 2 diffrent middle names. first it was david then it was herald. just thought you should know.
Morg-Nicole chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
lol it should be SNAPEspeare
PurpleInkPens chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I read this story a year ago, and I didn't have an account. You are the second person who I am reviewing. I still remember this story, and I will absolutley NEVER forget MSTT Years.

* THAT WAS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING IN THE HISTORY OF FANFICTION.

Do you have any other funny stories to recomend to me? I would love it if you replied, so thank you!

I've read your entire series, too.

Love you! Keep Updating!

I will forever laugh, love, and live on your story!

- PurpleGelPenss .