Reviews for Make it Stop
Mrs.ClaryRosemaryEaton chapter 23 . 5/5
when r u goin to update it I cant wait for more chapters I really love this story
Jessica Braswell chapter 23 . 9/12/2019
Hope for an update soon! New reader, love your work
Itsabook47 chapter 17 . 7/9/2019
Keep writing, I love it and so do others.
Itsabook47 chapter 15 . 7/8/2019
Oh my god. I am so sorry for what you had to go through. I can’t even imagine what it’s like. God...

Keep writing, its amazing
Rspurr17 chapter 23 . 6/28/2019
Can you update please
Elenthya chapter 23 . 5/29/2019
Noooooooo! X10000000000 to be continued plz don't do this I have never been sooooo in to a fan fiction in my life u takingthis away is taking my life away! Nooooooooooooooo! X1000000ⁿ.

OK bye bye!
PureQueer chapter 23 . 2/28/2019
We are still looking for updates, I don't care if you never see this. But I'm going to keep checking, Happy 2019
trini86 chapter 23 . 11/10/2018
Omg sop good. Please finish it!
Guest chapter 23 . 9/3/2018
Where is this updated I'm too far drawn in!?
Wrenlovesreading chapter 20 . 5/5/2018
How could you just leave us there! HOW HOW HOW! There is no way you're gonna see this because, why would you, but HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I read this a while ago but forgot about it and reread this chapter just now and OMG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!
Mortal Survivor chapter 23 . 2/11/2018
Updateeeeeeeeee!
guest chapter 23 . 2/6/2018
are you going to update? you can't just leave us hanging like this...plz update. it is such an awesome story
Wrenlovesreading chapter 23 . 12/8/2017
So it's been a year, I just started this and I realized there is no end. Huh...are you going to come back?
Wrenlovesreading chapter 15 . 12/8/2017
I'm so sorry about that. I really think you should tell your parents or somebody if you haven't already since this chapter is kind of old. I don't want to be all sappy and know-it-ally, but I seriously hope you get help and feel better soon. Sorry again.
EmeraldMoonstone chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
Dear Ty,
Your are so strong too have gone through something like that and too have survived and I hope that the fucker (excuse my language) that did that to you rots in hell.
P.s the story is so good and buy far one of my favourites out of everything I have ever read!
Pp.s sorry this review is so late