Reviews for The Blue-Eyed Jail Punk
THIS IS GREAT YO please update i mean i know you haven't updated this in years but its good so please? consider it
WizeOwl12 chapter 9 . 10/17/2017
Hey, I've been reading you story for awhile, and it's hard to find nice written and good characterization fanfiction out there. This is amazing, screw everyone who thinks this is trash. Keep writing! Thank you for the nice fanfiction that I can read :)
ruinedThoughts chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
this has a great story plot. there's a good amount of backstory and the character progression is very interesting. the way that you divided the story into "pros" and "cons" is really clever! it makes for great story telling. though it could use a few corrections in grammar here and there, it's still very much so enjoyable to read. i do hope that you'll be continuing this!
robby chapter 52 . 5/3/2017
i really really love this fic and i think about it so much, i've been thinking about it since 2015 and i really hope it keeps going!
burningshroud chapter 52 . 5/1/2017
Oh my gods... This is so good! I'm so excited for the next chapter, and I hope you can upload soon! The pacing around chapters... 30-40 was a bit slow, but you're doing well! I think you do a very good job writing, and acknowledging your weak points and mistakes. I'd recommend having translations of the German phrases you put in though, so readers can know. Other than that, great work! Can't wait to read more!
MiaBaby02 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Are you gonna have Casey show up at all? like as a human version of herself or John's pet salamander or somethin?
MiaBaby02 chapter 52 . 3/31/2017
I fuckin' love this so much ﹏
Guest chapter 4 . 3/25/2017
MAKE MOAR
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2017
It's good
Frogsdolphins chapter 52 . 3/13/2017
(too lazy to sign in)
I LOVE THIS SERIES. I READ ALL 52 CHAPTERS IN THE SPAN OF A WEEK. Ahhh I cant wait for the next chapters 3 I love this au too! Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 52 . 11/29/2016
Aaaahhhhh updateeee I need moreee
Krinya chapter 52 . 11/23/2016
i was afraid of that.
JOHN! jOHN! Get your cute butt in the scene and fix everything. Gods know no one else can.
gsmith16 chapter 52 . 11/14/2016
OMG its been forever! I'm so glad you updated. I am looking forward to a chapter with John and can't wait to see how Jake continues to take Dirk's feelings. I'm also super excited for more information on their escape plan and talk with the lalondes.
AriesxCreations chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Thank you SO MUCH for writing a fanfiction for this AU.
I saw the comic, and was bummed out when I saw that it was discontinued.
But then I found this fanfiction
Thelazy-AnddepressedWriter chapter 52 . 11/11/2016
Hello, I finally comment about your lovely story, I hope that you're having in a good day and like writing this story, there's nothing much to report about your writing, it just always makes a smile crawl towards my face when you update.