Reviews for laugh to fall apart
Elsa chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Loved that one as well! I'm a sucker for Lily being very physically affected by James (like with the leather jacket or the dancing bit)
loved it chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Your story was very fun to read. Thank you!
I have a few time period issues:
The first time I remember seeing an ATM was in 1991. I'm sure they had them a few years earlier in big cities, but definitely not in the 1970s.

Jesse Jackson ran for President in 1984 & 1988. He is a major civil rights activist in America. He is not known for being a gunslinger. You are thinking about Jesse James.
PseudonymousPersona chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE EVER READ!
I loved Lily's relationship with the boys, and Sirius and James's as well. You are clearly a terrific writer.
Have a great day!
tris-everdeen99 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is so cute. You had me smiling the entire time, and I love how cocky Sirius and James were compared to Remus and Lily. Personally, I prefer reading about this group of characters without Peter involved - I'm not sure why - so this was basically perfect for me. Some of the lines are just so clever and utterly hilarious. Jily at its best, I'd say. Thank you for writing it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
"Tell my mother..." Sirius gasped dramatically, "That she's a cunt and I'll see her in hell."

Funniest line ever!
Best fluff/humor fic I've read.
Absolutely loved it.
music chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
loved it Well done
ritaskeetered chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This was so much fun! I absolutely adored it! Great, great job!
GwenCThompson chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
THIS IS AWESOME! wowowwowowowow, I cannot even tell you how perfectly perfect this is. The boys are perfect and so is Lily and James and Lily are perfect too and this story made my day! you ROCK!
stefanie437 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
This is so so good. I love it so much!
MsClementine chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh this is adorable!
Lily-Blues chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
The laser tag, the characterization... The cat shit. Someone bless this fic because I was grinning like a total idiot the entire time I was reading. I feel the urge to go make a cool of myself in laster tag now, thanks so much.

This was absolutely brilliant though. 100 points to which ever house you're in.
chewinggumandpencils chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was fantastic!
preciselypotter chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
god damn it karaline this is beautiful. i laughed so damn hard at the "what were rules to james potter" because PERFECT. thank you. bless ur heart. (also lily getting turned on by james shaking it on sirius lol of course she would.)
Rea558750 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
This was alsome
cgner chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I am so glad you finished this! All so you could write Sirius's dramatic goodbye, really, which is a fabulous reason to do this fun piece. There are so many little things in here that I love, as you know. Now get back to your other fics! I want to read them.